SK

Posted on Jun 5, 2022
Awesome Vegan Protein Powder

We've tried plenty of plant-based protein powders and this one is definitely the best we've had. It's got a great flavor and clean ingredients without that strong chalky protein powder taste. The container is big enough to last at least a few months depending on how much you consume. We make pancakes with it!

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

This is the second time I've purchased this product. It actually seems like they improved the vanilla flavor a bit since my last tub. Overall the powder is very fine so my shakes come out very smooth. It digests well, with no bloating like I've experienced with some other protein powders. Also, it has a great amino acid profile! I blend mine with fruit and almond milk, so I'm not sure how it tastes by itself.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I love this stuff. I won't lie, it really doesn't taste like vanilla bean very much but it tastes fine and keeps me feeling energized after a workout and full if I'm replacing a meal. Pea protein is good for you if you're looking for a good protein source and can't take creatine or whey if you have PCOS

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

Love this protein. Easy to dissolve , good taste, no additives. I’m buying it few times already, trying different flavors. But vanilla is my favorite.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

A great protein without whey. Tastes great and fits our active lifestyle. One benefit is that considering it doesn't have whey, it's pretty creamy and is delicious. It works before or after a workout and can help you hit your protein goals for the week.

One of my favorite vegan protein powders. It's a bit too sweet as any protein powder but in a combination with a not so ripe banana and some berries, it makes a great smoothie. Love it!

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

I needed a pea and rice protein and this one filled the need as it had few ingredients and plenty of protein. It mixed well and tasted just fine. Four stars for it not being all organic.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Nice flavour. Quite sweet compared to Sun warrior, more pea protein too so it is harder to digest despite the added enzymes. It does make a green smoothie taste so much better!

Posted on Oct 30, 2020

Best overall vegan protein for your $. High protein %, pea/rice combo which is best for vegans (good amino profile), mixes with just water, gluten free, stevia sweetner, no crap. Not as good taste as the choc when only with water, but its better to mix in foods or shakes as its more neutral.