SK

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

Hello.Fast shipping, well protected, products identical to those advertised on the website. I particularly like the specifications and product preemption dates highlighted. Now, Phase 8 is a multi-protein safe bet. In post workout, or can replace a caseine for the night. Practical also for a dry mass gain or between a dry mass cycle and mass gain. Also interesting to cover your needs in contribution over time. Now, two small reproaches! When will some perfumes return? Like strawberry for example? Also, when will there be a value size for Phase8?

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

For you to know I'm just filling the review but really this whey product is great in taste, size and ingredients Good quality reliable supplement for vegetarian diet even with a less workout training:)

Posted on May 21, 2022

very good taste, good texture, realy high quality, the size is good, and you can tell that it works!!! nice package lighter the the plastic can, better for the earth.

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

Great product. I've been working out for 3.5 years now and when i use this product it genius me maintain muscle mass and energy levels.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

This was one of the larger protein packages for the price, so I was very happy about that. I can't really speak for the quality, but honestly they all seem about the same in that area. However, I really enjoyed the taste. It had a very rich flavor that wasn't sweet. I hate when these powders are too sweet. If I want it sweet I can had honey on my own. My problem that the powder doesn't seem to mix as well as others I have bought. Which really surprised me because when dry it doesn't clump at all. It's almost like a fine sand. Which is also a small problem because it tends to linger in the air.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

good quality product with around 60 servings (size 4.58 lbs), blend easily with water. definitely recommend this product. I ordered the vanilla cake flavor, not the best taste to be honest.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

purchased it as price point was very attractive, plus ran out of protein. overall it’s a good muscle building supplement however taste wise is rather bad. gave some sort of artificial vanilla taste thus the minus one star rating

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

Great flavour, fills me up,and balanced, healthy proteins. There’s really nothing to complain about here.

8a7a882a-d171-4b1c-bb7d-107940963630
Posted on May 3, 2022

Great tastes, mixes well, feel like the I have slightly better gains