SK

Posted on Feb 14, 2022
Review from a customer with MS

I order it for my father, who has MS. We have studied several articles about Lion's Mane and decided to try it. We have also tried Lion's Main powder and my father has stated, that the efficiency of Amyloban is much better. Overall results are hard to track of course, because he takes also a lot of other vitamins and special medicine, but compared to all other Lion's Main products - Amyloban is the one! Let the force be with you all, guys.

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

Mom occasionally uses it to support memory, we use 2x2 pills a day (before breakfast and before night sleep) and what I notice is that it improves mood and sleep. We haven’t used it long enough to be able to draw any conclusions about its effect to memory isses, I hope it helps.

Posted on Aug 4, 2021

This is an excellent neuroprotector, calming panic attacks and insomnia, but also attention deficit and concentration disorders. I took at most 3 capsules a day but usually 2 capsules a day. I recommend to anyone suffering from memory problems.

Posted on Mar 12, 2021

I tried regular lions mane capsules before, but this worked better. I recommend amyloban above all other forms of lion's mane, because it works longer and the concentration of acting component is the highest. Will last longer and produce better effect.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

I will start by saying that the product itself is great and I love it for that. That is not the issue or the main focus of my review, the issue is how Iherb sold it to me, the experience that went with ordering it. Below follows my story.. So Iherb claims that they do not ship the cheaper versions of Lion´s Mane to Sweden or Europe since according to them "Lion´s Mane is not allowed there". This is simply not true in any way because: 1) Lion´s Mane is allowed in EU and Sweden. 2) If it is not allowed then how come you happily send me three (3) separate orders in the last 1 month of this version of Lion´s Mane? The problem: I used to pay about 85$ for 4 bottles of the "Lion´s Mane Mushroom Wisdom 120 tablet". Now I´m paying around 260$ for only 3 bottles of this version. Why? 1) Iherb will only ship one (1) of each of these much more expensive bottles per order, so to get 3 bottles I had to make 3 orders, and each order gets charged Tax by Iherb (which they collect on behalf of EU) of around 7€. 2) Since Iherb has not filled in the correct EU Tax Code on the box (many international companies do the same error since the EU tax rules are new, but this adds to the cost and pain..) the EU/Sweden postal services charge this tax one more time (6€ each per package, plus another 12€ per package in "declaration fees") so there I go, 260 $ to get 3 bottles of Lion´s Mane. But you might say I´m being unfair giving this product a bad review, how can I?! Well, that is because: 1) I´ve talked to more than 6 people at Iherb´s customer service, I tried escalating the issue, calling, sending detailed emails, chatting, to no avail. 2) I gave evidence that Lion´s Mane is not "banned" in EU or Sweden. 3) Iherb customer service still claimed it is not allowed for me to order any cheaper versions of Lion´s Mane from them due to it being "not allowed in EU". And instead recommended me to buy this more expensive one! Do you see the lack of logic in this? 4) I would happily complain somewhere else but since Iherb Customer Service didn´t care enough to answer honestly as to why this situation is, I felt that they left me no choise but to express my dissatisfaction in this way. 5)I know I wasen´t forced to buy it. But at least I feel this review contains more honest truth than Iherb´s answers as to why I can only be allowed to buy this version of Lion´s Mane.

Posted on Mar 27, 2021

At this loknt have been taking this product for 3 weeks, havnt noticed any difference as yet, but usually takes a while before you see any results. Reviews generally seem positive, so will continue to take as directed.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Good Lion's Mane. Taking for my brain health

Posted on Jul 11, 2021

Very good product Occasional use of full dose but once in 2 weeks is sufficient

Posted on Jun 8, 2017

My anecdotal experience: 0-5 days of use no noticeable difference in cognitive function. 6-10 days slight increase in memory recall capability and speed of recollection. 11+ noticeable improvement in overall speed of decision making / problem solving. Note: measuring the changes is difficult. Placebo effect may be present. Currently combining this supplement with a continued healthy diet, meditation and excercise which may also impact results.

Posted on Jun 9, 2021

Seems like a good product but hard to say if it's more effective than other brands of Lions mane