SK

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I like the quality of this meal replacement shake. the size for the price is really worth it. the taste is also has a great with a dark chocolate flavor. it satisfies my hunger that helps in my weight loss journey as it helps in controlling my diet. i blend it with fresh or frozen fruits.

89a8e681-9aa1-4176-af7c-50ca560e37ba
Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Been drinking this protein shake for awhile now. The taste is really good and it does fill your tummy. Great meal replacement for breakfast or dinner in case you want to cut some weight.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Great chocolate flavor! A quick and easy breakfast if you're trying to stick to a healthy diet! Blends very easily! I like that it's made from soy and not dairy.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I really like this shake. I usually mix it will milk+bananas+berries. So so good and satisfying! This chocolate taste is more delicate than the other chocolate of the same brand.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

Tried a few times. Good substitute for a proper meal. I mixed it with collagen powder. Little bit sweet for my preference but overall a very good product.

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

I used this brand when I got "Covid Blues" and couldn't eat solid food for three months. The strawberry is awesome, the chocolate is delicious, and the vanilla is straight-up delectable.

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

Will definitely order again. Very strong chocolate flavour. Not too sweet. Love it. A good meal replacement when I’m too lazy to go out for lunch during rainy days.

Posted on May 30, 2022

It smell good, I always subtitude my break with this soy, and the price is not expensive, I love them, and I have bought them several times.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

i used to drink it with unsweeted almond milk. few years ago I lost weight with this but now im in different diet. pretty good meal replacement. you can get usued to the taste