SK

ClaudiasChoice
Posted on Nov 15, 2021

This is amazing. The dosage is perfect and the ingredients are clean. It is the best price for the quality, I love to use it for the anti-inflammatory benefits! The pill have a medium size, easy to swallow and don't have an after taste. I will repurchase again for sure.

Posted on Sep 16, 2021

Good quality Chitosan. But I don't like that on the package the dosage is written 1000 but for that, you need to take 4 pill * 250. However, in general, Chitosan is good. Taking it to detox my body, especially when eating something unhealthy. Taking it on a regular basis before going to bed as was suggested by a nutritionist. Chitosan works as a soap to clean your body.

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

This really works, the only issue is that you have to take them 30 minutes before eating and sometimes it's hard to remember, on top of that it's 4 pills per serving it's quite hard to swallow. But overall it's made of nice quality and you can see benefits if you use it regularly. But I don't think it should replace statins if your doctor prescribed them for you.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Very good product, I liked everything, especially the Quality and Size. I will take more.

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

I actually not sure if it's actually working but the fiber does help me on poo poo. It's way cheaper than the same ingredient product could be found in drug store. To me it's like a maintenance item.

Posted on Jun 5, 2021

An excellent helper in case of poisoning, dysbiosis, hangover, before taking alcohol, reduces intoxication and the consequences in the morning as if nothing had happened. When eating fatty or sweet, it is also recommended, does not allow fat and carbohydrates to be absorbed. This is not the first time I order, if you take it constantly, you can lose weight Follow the instructions on the package and on the website.

Posted on May 19, 2021

Chitosan, an aminopolysaccharide obtained from crustacean shells, is a natural source of the lipophilic form of dietary fiber. Chitosan maintains normal intestinal bacterial microflora, improves intestinal motility, adsorbs and promotes the elimination of toxins and radionuclides from the intestines. Chitosan can be used to remove exogenous and endogenous toxic substances such as heavy metals, drugs, and radionuclides from the body. Great product! I recommend!

Posted on Apr 29, 2021

I have chronic kidney disease and I read that there had been anecdotal evidence that chitosan helped to reduce creatinine levels. When I went on a low potassium diet my potassium levels decreased, as did my urea levels but short of dialysis, there seemed to be nothing that reduced creatinine levels. My eGFR has been fairly stable for 3 years but surprisingly, at my last blood test, my creatinine levels had reduced. When I started taking chitosan, I thought that even if it did not reduce the creatinine levels, the worst that could happen would be that I had extra fibre in my diet. Whether it's the chitosan or my diet, at nearly 99 years of age, I'm still going.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Just bouhgt it and going to try, but i believe it has to work perfectly reffering to the other customers feedbck.