SK

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

I have struggled with anemia on and off my whole life. I was looking for an iron pill that didn’t bother my stomach and was easy to take (I hate swallowing pills). I’m so glad I found these. I unfortunately can’t tell you exact test results because I haven’t had my blood drawn yet, but I will say before I was taking these I was feeling absolutely horrible for months and could tell my anemia came back. After taking these pills for about 1-2 months now I feel SO MUCH BETTER. Seriously night and day! I will buy these again and again! Please restock these Iherb!!!! Just FYI they also have a nice taste with no mineral/vitamin aftertaste.

Olya
Posted on May 20, 2022

Somehow I msnage to havd low levels of iron. So I do tests, and take it as needed, when my levels are low. This form is easy to absorb, it actually stays in your body, so the time period you take the supplement will be reduced.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Best iron supplement I’ve tried. I need to bypass the stomach, I’ve tried a few liquids and a few chewable tablets, and Easy Iron have given me a clear energy boost. Great! Taste is ok, I need iron, so I’m not worried about what they taste like. Quality appears consistent.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I am unable to take most iron supplements because they upset my stomach and cause pain and constipation. Easy Iron by Natural Factors doesn’t do this at all. I have absolutely no side effects from it. The chewable tablets are smooth and taste delicious! I don’t know yet how well it will work to raise my iron levels, I will retest in a few months.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

Great quality chews with iron ingredient with little taste and iron supplement is easy to assimilate and safe to take daily. Used for blood deficiency and low energy symptoms that go with anemia. Large size bottle package with easy to assimilate composition minerals benefits the hemoglobin and blood. Frequency is daily.

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

I've tried a few different Iron supplements, and this one is my favorite. Personally I find they taste fine, way better then any other Iron supplement I've ever had. I have also found them to be easy on my stomach. I haven't had any blood tests for my iron since starting these tablets, but noticed a big difference when I was slow to reorder and had to go just over a week without them. I would recommend this product.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

I liked this iron. they are chewable tablets...they taste great...my kids like them too. so far I have not felt stomach discomfort as has happened with other irons. is very good. I will buy it again and I recommend it

eccb6eee-1336-445d-8000-9a567d6a09d2
Posted on Jun 6, 2022

My 12 yo is happy to take these as they taste nice, like peach. I do find we need to also take 500mg vitamin C to help combat potential constipation and also helps increase absorption. Also taking them every second day frequency can help. So far we have not redone blood test to check if deficiency has improved, but I hope so.

Posted on May 16, 2022

I like that these tablets are high in iron yet without a metallic aftertaste, they taste a little like medicinally flavoured fruit candy. Not the. best tasting, but not bad as well. They can also be chewed which is a plus point, although not chewy, more like a hard candy. I’m iron deficient so i’ll be looking out to see if this changes anything!

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

As someone with iron-deficiency anemia, I've been trying various iron supplements. I'm not a fan of swallowing large pills/capsules, so this chewable tablets are a great alternative. They taste like tropical fruits but are a tad too sweet for my preference. Regardless, they work well in getting extra iron into my system.