SK

Posted on Feb 23, 2022
GREAT MAG YEAR SUPPLY

As I (as well as my brother later) was diagnosed with adrenal insufficiency, my doctor prescribed me to take magnesium on an ongoing basis. At first, I was taking it in both threonated and citrated forms in order to improve my mag levels faster; now I completely switched to magnesium citrate, and this formula is legit one of the best options I could find on iHerb for me. Not to mention that, being such a potent and quality product, the supplement still remains just incredibly affordable and convenient to get. As for now, I take one cap of mag before bed to relieve all the stress I get throughout the day, and get a better sleep. So if you’re also looking for a mag supplement like this - this is def a great one to go with. Good job, Natural Factors - really appreciate this product so far. P.S. plz don’t forget to ✨thumbzzz upp✨ if you find my review useful)

a0217f17-c2ee-466b-bfbe-72e30cb64b39

High quality product. I felt improvement in sleeping after first intake, it is pure magnesium, capsuls 150 mg sized, 90 units. Package into plastic bottle. It have a lot of benefits for nervous sustem and for general well being. I bought more, now it's for my aged mother. In general in Israel the water is low of magnesium, so it is healthy to take it as supplement. Main Ingredient - the magnesium - is from some plant source.

297bf949-5bef-4fc7-9ba5-16fdb8f610b0
Posted on Jan 14, 2022

Taking it for the past 2+ years and time for my review :) Mainly taking magnesium supplement to help ease/ relieve my muscle spasticity + stiff joints issues. The ‘relax effect’ take some time tbh, but felt some quality benefits after >4 months (No magic here.. takes time). Ps - I lead an active daily lifestyle w/ exercise + lotsa muscles stretching. This definitely also plays an important role in my overall improvement. No diarrhoea for me, no weird after-taste so that's a good thing :)) ------- Started out with a small bottle to tryout. Now upgraded to 360 capsules package size, which able to last me roughly 4 months (3x daily- morning, afternoon and before sleep time).

d9142a0f-d8ba-4bc9-8259-c082d6de6481
Posted on Nov 1, 2021

This magnesium citrate is really works for backpain.. and gut for get a better sleep… my whole family inclide 16y teen also take 2 pills ( 300mcg) a day.. always happy order supplement on iherb.. thanks iherb hope in the future can add many more favourite and best item with affordable price👍🏻

369e9b68-e644-423b-a2be-9c081dd251ce
Posted on Oct 24, 2021

Great for muscle support. It supports muscle relaxation, heart health and it's crucial to many bodily functions. The pills look quite big, but I haven't had any problem swallowing them. Magnesium massively helps me with my sleep and I feel very relaxed when I go to bed. Also, it helps me with muscle pain after workout and that's great. I highly recommend this product and this brand!

46cb7c46-532e-4136-883a-c64b8384deae
Posted on Aug 29, 2021

My mom and dad take this one daily after dinner. It helps them to get better sleep. It also works on my mom's muscles as she sometimes feels discomfort. The capsule size is quite big compared to vitamin D3 but it also has big good impacts on our body.

1b116ef7-90af-48d3-934b-3a25fb02086d
Posted on Aug 12, 2021

See Nobel Laureate Dr. Linus Pauling best-selling book 'How to live longer and feel better" Every day I take this, plus: . Vitamin C 8000 mg per day ( divided 3 times) . Multivitamin . B Complex . Vitamin A 25000 IU . Vit D3 5000 IU . Vit E 1000 IU . Zinc 50 mg . Selenium 200 mcg . Omega 3 2000 mg . Kelp - Iodine 1000 mcg . Calcium/Magnesium tablet

fe5dfe25-514f-49f8-88ba-b8033bdcb340
Posted on Jul 31, 2022

Wow, what an awesome product! I have tried a lot of supplements and this one makes me so happy. It has made my energy levels more stable. I have been taking it for 2 weeks now, but it took longer to notice the effects than other supplements. But now I am very happy with the results: increased energy and stamina, less aches and pains after workout

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I had a meeting with this vitamin before I decided to switch to Rytr. I had my own website for a while and I knew that's not the best way for me to grow as an entrepreneur. Instead, I started using Rytr and boy was it worth it! They are so efficient in the design and development of their products that you have no idea how many times

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

This is a very good supplement to improve your health, immunity, quality of life, mood. Excellent supplement. I noticed an immediate increase in energy and my mood is better. This product has helped me a lot and the price is very reasonable compared to other supplements on the market today.