SK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Feb 16, 2022

I purchased this to my girlfriend, even though she´s only 30 :-p , because she doesn´t eat so well. I chose this supplement in particular because it is a very complete multivitamin, with some added ingredients that are very interesting from an antioxidant and overall health perspective, and not charging much for it. Besides, I learned about this brand recently, made my research about them and really liked it. We take some other products made by them as well. As for the dosage, I advised my her to take 1-2 caps a day, depending on the quality of her diet on that day. She is small and basically sedentary ( :-/ ) so her demands on vits and minerals aren´t huge, and also because some vitamins such as Vit A and E, you do not want to take in excessive doses. Even I (37 yo male) take it from time to time when I dont eat well and on high demand days... I didn´t turn into a 50 yr old woman yet :)

Posted on Nov 9, 2022

One of the best Multivitamins I could get. My son is a nutritionist and recommended it to me. He told me to only take 1/3 dose though, since I already eat well. And to my mother, who´s turning 102 yrs old next month, she is taking 2/3 (2 caps) a day. But of course, check with your doctor or nutritionist first. Besides all the vitamins and minerals, it also cointains some healthy fitonutrients. Worth it!

Posted on Oct 14, 2022
4,069

Oceans
Posted on Sep 20, 2022
1,102
3,296

I have been taking these for several years, after doing a lot of research on formulations for women. I learned a lot about Natural Factors and the high standards they follow for production. In the past, I tried several brands that did not seem to 'agree' with my body. It makes sense to me that Natural Factors has a different formula for men and for women--and these specifically for those of us over 50. This is a great product! They contain a lot of 'extras' including selenium, a good amount of D3, and coenzyme Q10. Great value! I currently alternate these every other day with a half dose of Enzymatic's Energy Revitalization System multiple vitamin powder. I recommend Natural Factors products to friends and family.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

The quality is great for the price offered. The ingredients contain all natural herbs which do not need clinical medicines to consume daily. the age its stated for women aged 50 and above. the package is great for 1/2 months. as it benefit the money to pay. good concern for people who need more multivitamin in body.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

I was looking for a multivitamin for my age (47years old) and find this specific 50+ formula with my favorite brand, Natural Factors. I really like the contains of it, with 35 essential nutrients, enzymes, antioxidants and herbal extracts, I feel hassle free and needn’t to worry to have missed any other important one where I might not know of or have deficiency. Feels like I am fully covered haha. I take 3 capsules daily, no strong smell but just slight herbal after taste, which I’m ok with it.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

This has a higher dosage of all the vitamins and minerals that what i was taking before. It also takes into account the needs of older women and provides bonus items to help with our issues. It is easy to take and has no taste. I am impressed with the amount of each nutrient. It is all natural and has no after effect, I am really impressed with this brand. It is clearly a high quality product from a company who has done their research.

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

My mom is so happy with this , good size and ingredients/ quality, she is taking it daily , it has no taste , it’s effective, and great antioxidant

0958b91e-81dd-461e-9ffd-6eb199ddc26c
Posted on Dec 15, 2021

Been using this for several years and I'm going to be 75 soon and my health (except for bad knees) is excellent. :) Picture 2018

7d59c06c-d18c-4a5d-91e2-96998c04df04