SK

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

I put a few drops in all my water bottles, and feel really energised and hydrated. Quality of minerals in ingredients is benefit supplement if you are deficient, composition has good taste hardly noticeable. My symptoms were dehydration and frequency of urinating but all now. Size of package was perfect too.

9210fd7c-0fdc-4592-a666-b76917038410
Posted on Jun 6, 2022

So I love this product. You can’t taste it in the water. It covers all the minerals that are removed when I get my Reverse Osmosis water. It’s very important to me and my family to get the best quality ingredients. This is higher levels than some other products which is great as the price is much better! I use it daily for myself and daughter and the bottle lasts about 2.5-3 months.

Posted on May 13, 2022

If you taste this directly, and your body is deficient in minerals, then that means you need this supplement! I put 20-30 drops in my 1.5L water bottle. I really like the taste but it may take time to get used to it for some. One thing that I wish they are is a bigger bottle. This size lasts 2-3 weeks for me as a big water drinker. Need to buy two or so a month.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

I've been taking WEAS Deep Ocean Minerals for two + years and I'm glad iherb brought it back vs. ordering through Canada. I put about 1/4 tsp in 4 cups of filtered water to remineralize it and this then becomes my "everything water" ...from tea to drinking water to cooking to... I swear this stuff has helped me a lot; it's all about the minerals. Whole Earth and Sea is one of the few brands I trust and use; a true maker of supplements vs contract manufactured. Their whole line is awesome, I wish iherb carried them all!

Posted on May 23, 2022

Very good product! In the last heat wave we had almost ended up in the hospital. Just 500 ml of water and 1 tsp of the mineral concentrate was enough to restore my well being.

Posted on May 3, 2022

I little goes a long way as the product is very viscous. This is a great way to get iodine in your system. Water always taste better when supplements with minerals.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

awsome product. Great product from the Greenland waters and the minerals and trace elements extracted include magnesium and other macro and trace elements essential for daily enzymatic reactions

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Not only are these minerals and salts delicious, I’ve noticed marked improvements in cellular absorption of water. I have wrestled with dehydration and these salts are the ticket to hydration!

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

I take this in winter to keep myself healthy. It fills in the gaps that food perhaps misses these days. And if you mix it with something green - like a green powder or blended herbs and green nori sprinkles, it tastes great.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

great product, great benefits for health, increasing immunity and reduces the risk in getting the flu and other bugs I would recommend this one as it's a good quality