SK

Posted on May 15, 2022
It's nice...

It's quite easy to make and one box gives you four reasonable portions. I'm not a big fan of anything chocolate flavoured but this wasn't bad. The texture was really fluffy and gooey, which I enjoyed but there's a Stevia aftertaste (which I don't know how to describe but if you've ever had Stevia you can recognize it). I didn't enjoy that taste at all. If you don't mind it then give it a try. It can help with sweet cravings if you're on a Keto diet.

e31eaa53-1336-4708-b3eb-d891056956a4
662844c8-9fe5-4d8d-9e61-817593716b3a
Posted on Oct 21, 2021

I have a very limited diet due to several food intolerances, so it's very hard to find things that might be suitable for me. My husband and I are also disabled so we need thing's that are quick and easy to make. This ticked both boxes for me. Made this with coconut drink/milk (from a carton, not a can) and used an electric whisk and it was fast and quick to make. Tasted wonderful and the closest thing I've had to pudding in so long, have repurchased and would recommend!

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

Our family is completely sugar-free so my kids love having this as a treat! It is difficult finding products that are tasty and have ingredients that I am willing to feed to my family, that are also easy and reasonably priced. This one fits those categories and more! My kids split one box 3 ways and it is a good portion for each. For reference they are teens and preteens.

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

He thought I made it from scratch and said I should sell it and be rich haha It’s really great! I’ll be getting more! ♥︎

1b98ad98-fec4-4752-805a-2db4d6132f79
Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I LOVE pudding and chocolate so I had to try it! I used almond milk and it turned out really good- light, not too sweet, just the way I like it<3 It tastes better (for me) when microwaved a little. It gets smoother. I would love to try the vanilla one, too!!

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

I'm not on a keto diet, I was only interested in this because it's sugar free. It doesn't taste that way, though. It has a nice, sweet, milk chocolate flavor that I think even kids would enjoy. It tastes better than the pre-made stuff in cups at the store and it takes only minutes to make.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

It is a good tasting product. I thought it would come with four individual sachets, but there is only one big one. Mix it with 240 ml of milk and then leave it for five minutes so it can thicken. The serving size is quite accurate and I think four servings is correct. The only problem I have with this product is that it does not dissolve well, hence the four stars. I had some clumping issues. Granted, I am also not using an electric mixer. I think if you have one, it would resolve the clumping, but I had to mix by hand and it got a little chunky at times. As for the flavour, I think it is not too sweet and just perfect for my liking, so I recommend it.

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

My first time trying this and I'm very impressed with the flavor. It's delicious and has a very rich, chocolatey taste. I plan on keeping this around as a regular, diet- friendly dessert option when I want something sweet. I can't recall caring much about pudding when I was younger, but this is great.

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

Great quality and can barely tell that it's sugar free from the taste! Glad to have this yummy dessert as an addition to my keto diet treats. I do add more cocoa powder some times to make it thicker. I also use a large shredder to shred into "jelly worms" and add to keto iced mocha - yum!