SK

Posted on Mar 12, 2022
Helps with cravings!

This jel dessert is perfect for those who have a sweet tooth and are on a diet. Very simple to prepare and the composition and ingredients are not too bad. The taste is strong which can help with cravings. I wish the package size was a bit bigger but you can definitely use it in other recipes as well. I normally add a bit more water than the instructions and it works!

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

These products are just so handy and easy to use and work every tine. A huge bonus to get a little sweet treat that is vegan and turn out ju st like the geletin ones. Cerrainly would be too expensiveto for a huge crowd but perfect for four. Tastes great in a trifle.

Posted on Sep 21, 2021

Really yummy and so easy to make. No idea why people are having an issue with this. I followed the instructions and it came out perfect. You start with dissolving it in COLD. water and not hot. Maybe that's why? This jello is dirty keto when you look at the ingredients, but a great treat.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I bought this because I was craving Jello, but I wanted a vegetarian version. The flavor isn't as sugary-sweet as what I ate as a child, but for a sugar-free product it's very good. With whipped cream on top it's even better. It's easy and quick to make and the product dissolves well (I've tried some brands in the past that had a grainy texture).

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

If you like jelly, but don't want any of the sugars that come with the traditional ones you can find in the store, this is the perfect product for you. It's the same gelatinous consistency as the classic one, with none of the sugars. In fact, there isn't even any carbs, since they are all sugar alcohols, which means they don't affect your blood sugars at all. In other words, the only nutrients are calories, which is 20 for the entire jelly that will come out once you've prepared it with this packet, which is a modest amount, the packaging says it's supposed to be 4 servings, but me and my family loved it so much we should have made double the amount for how much we wanted. Plus both the raspberry and strawberry flavors are great, not too strong and not too weak, just perfect for a jelly.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

I live in a country where flavored gelatin is hard to come by. This Simply Delish strawberry is excellent. I made it up at lunchtime--just add boiling water, mix and chill. Two hours later and I had a delicious little treat. Good flavor. I will be buying this one again.

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

I cannot get enough of these! I actually find that these taste better than the sugar-filled jelly desserts. The orange flavour is also very good. Easy-to-follow instructions on the package, with more recipes printed inside the box. So far, I have only used it as straight-up jelly dessert but I am hoping to incorporate into cakes, next.

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

This is my favourite dessert. I love the strawberry flavour. The price is reasonable especially when theres discount. Taste delicious. I wish they have more flavours to choose from. The quality is the same with others premium jelly. Low calories. Good for those who on diet. Easy and fast to make. I add fruits in the jelly.

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

Still trying to decide if I prefer the Strawberry or the Raspberry more. BOTH ARE AWESOME! So happy i can finally have one of my favorite kids desserts without the guilt. Hope that helps!

9e5e8eb9-1518-4aba-af77-c8bf24f9603e