SK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Nov 28, 2022
Excellent! Must Have!

I love this liquid supplement as it contained high quality ingredients which i truly benefit from it. The taste is really good and light, usually i pour some water and mixed the liquid to drink it. I saw great improvement, my underarm swell greatly reduced. I drink it and took it together with the supplement for lymphatic drainage. I started to see results after 2 weeks so patience is important. For me, i will take around 1.2ml x 3 times a day. To save time, instead of counting the no. of liquid drop, I use a baking cake type of measuring spoon as measurement, 1/4 tsp =1.2ml. Please vote if my info is useful.

60150709-3688-4a1c-ab6f-8e011ee5e72b
17ee2eef-e24a-4a51-b9aa-c5763938b321
24a92f6a-c7a9-4748-8944-952ffdb52ddf
5c13288a-8dec-43c7-bfc5-a44989d5aef0
Posted on Nov 13, 2022

Love this company and use many of their liquids. Cleavers are great for draning the lymph system and polycystic (lumpy) breasts. I get lumps under my arms every now and then. Then I know its time to clear/drain the lymph system. This can have side effects though for some, so best to look it up first online. I love that is has no alcohol too.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Definitely works on lymph movements, an advantage I didn't expect from just a few droppers per day. Taste is minimal when mixed in with some tea or even plain water. Nature's Answer is a good quality brand. The size lasts longer than anticipated. No issues with dietary restrictions, so it can be used by all (no sweetener, so okay for diabetics). Was recommended by ND.

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

I tried this supplement as a naturopath had suggested for my lymphatics system to help clear. I love this range of Natures Answer alcohol free drops as.they are so easy to take, and so pleasant taking, and I personally do not like alcohol based tinctures. I actually enjoy taking them as they give a lovely flavour to a drink. I have more energy, and feel well since starting to take them. Cleavers is also helpful for the thyroid, and have had thyroid nodules, so believe this is another reason why this is a good product for me to take. They are very reasonable in price too and high quality. I would highly recommend this product.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

I was having pain in my armpit and breast lymph nodes....I used this and the pain has gone....Wearing a bra all the time can cause the lymphs in that area to block up...so I massage the areas, and will use this if I have discomfort again ....

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

For me, this product has helped me reduce my ankle edema. The very good quality of the product can be seen from the fact that it is very concentrated.

Posted on Nov 22, 2022

Another great product from natures answer. I really like that it is alcohol free. My skin has become clearer even after only a few times using.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

This flushes out toxins from the lymphatic system. Helps with swelling. Just started using it for swelling of feet. Too early to report that it has reduced the swelling.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Nature`s Answer Cleavers Aerial Parts have certainly lived up to the company`s reputation of producing natural herbal remedies that resolve ailments that they are design to attempt to help. Product is well priced. Wish the bottle could be bigger.

It works like magic by stimulating the lymphatic system . It has a diuretic effect and relieve swelling and promote the movement of fluid throughout the body . Try to drink a lot of water during the process . The consequence, the legs are lighter and you will notice a significant decrease of cellulite .