SK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Nov 20, 2022

I have mast cells activation disorder and chemical sensitivities. During a flare I’m down to 10 foods but this brand of Quercetin helps me eat more foods and I don’t react to the supplement itself as well. Been taking it for a while now and will be ordering more cause, unfortunately, my condition is permanent

63532788-a709-4d88-a33e-c637ab9df375
Posted on May 25, 2022

Quercetin is a zinc ionophore which opens the cell door to let zinc in to destroy viruses. I take it with zinc at breakfast time. No specific taste to the capsule. I can't remember the last time I got a respiratory illness. It greatly benefits the immune system. This is my third bottle.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

This is a great dosage of quercetin and I like the quantity you get in the bottle. It's a great immunity and respiratory system supplement and helps with inflammation. Many benefits in this supplement. Quercetin is also good for allergies, a natural antihistamine! The quality of this product is good.

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

Quercetin is one of the favorite supplements in our family. It’s one of the most abundant antioxidants in the diet and plays an important role in helping your body combat free radical damage, which is linked to chronic diseases. We open the capsules and take them with olive oil. Recommneded.

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

Using this quercetin brand as I find it the best. I take it daily for combating my allergies, but now also use it as part of a preventative measure against covid. Each capsule has a good quantity of the quercetin in it.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

I feel this brand is value for money. Quercetin is good quality. I've been taking it daily to reduce inflammation and to improve immunity.

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

Quercetin is an antioxidant because it is a plant pigment. It has antihistaminic properties as well. Being an immunity booster, it may protect against flu and colds. I like this brand!

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

I take this because its composition is good, the price is good, and the packaging is appropriate. Good quality. It helps the absorption of iron.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Good quality, quercetin stop my allergy problem last spring i spent all the season sick i star take this quercetin and this spring nothing happens, i think this help.

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

High quality ingredients. Quercetin helped my husband's respiratory system and immune health when he needed it most! He will continue taking it for to help with ongoing inflammation. Very impressed with this product.