Page 1 - Reviews - Nature's Path, Gluten Free Instant Oatmeal, Variety Pack, 8 Packets, 11.3 oz (320 g) - iHerb
SK

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

This is a great product which I have ordered in the past. I love having an option for a warm, tasty and fairly healthy snack in the cold winter. Super easy to prepare and the variety is fun. The reason I only gave 3 stars is that they changed the package from 400 gr (for 8 packets) to 320 gr (without lowering the price) so that the servings are 20% smaller.

Posted on May 12, 2022

Its really good and kind of healthy , the quality and the ingredients and package is great and use it quit easily and the taste is great

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Great taste and texture in this instant gluten-free oatmeal. I also like having three different flavors in the box so that each day can bring something new!

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Tasty & easy to prepare. I used milk instead of water. Great for breastfeeding mothers.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

(Like this please) my fav go to easy and fast breakfast!

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

My favorite oatmeal, easy to make, tasty, gluten-free. Perfect for a quick breakfast or lunch.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

arrived fast and great flavors. cooks just like regular instant oats

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

Great item, good benefit and size easy to use excellent quality good package very recommended

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

I love the different flavors and the fact that it’s gluten free

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

These taste very good and are gluten free. The whole family likes it. It is something that I would re order.