SK
4.8

4.8
Posted on Sep 24, 2022
Excellent: the best cat's claw supplement out there

I believe this is one of the best cat's claw supplements out there on the market. It is a high quality mix of ingredients: there is both standardized extract and regular cat's claw bark in it. I like the size of the pills, that they are vegan and the correct directions for use on the bottle.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

Good product, and the ingredients are just right, however, I found another brand which I prefer. Cat's Claw is beneficial to the immune system, and I found also that it helped on sore muscles, as it is known to help joints and muscles as well as being a good supplement to take during this period of Covid. The packaging was just fine.

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

The quality of this product is good. But the Herx reaction would be of concern. Do not take this supplement in high doses if you have a sensitive body. Include small doses in your diet to see benefits. Otherwise you wouldn't see improvements.

I am working on my second bottle and so far it is working great. I have had so much pain in my knees I have a hard time sleeping. Now I am sleeping great. I highly recommend this product. Cats Claw is what I'm crediting for immune system support from this seasons flu. Although my hubby & I had our flu shots, he came down with a 24 hour flu which I was able to keep at bay. It seems to be helpful in fighting viruses and I'm sold on. It!

b1610359-39fe-4134-b073-66be2e06a398
Olya
Posted on Jan 26, 2021
1,356

I took it for cold. Was amazed how it fast and well it worked for my niece when she was running with fever. Finally found a replacement for over the counter cold medicine that has so many side effects

Posted on May 5, 2022

Decided to try this supplement as it was recommended as an effective supplement at keeping immune system strong and efficient. This particular supplement has a high percentage of active substance so should great for what I’m hoping.

Posted on Nov 18, 2022

Good quality, clean ingredients, comfortable package, adequate size, immunity benefit

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Natural whole herb. Whole herb is the way to go.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

Worked well for me, I highly recommend. Quality ingredient list.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

Has good smell and helps with inflammation and dopamine levels