SK

Posted on Nov 20, 2021
A Much Needed Boost

I came in contact with Devil's Claw when I began taking Solaray Boswellia Extract. My subsequent research on it showed it would be even more helpful with joint inflammation at a higher level. When added to my daily regimen, not only was there no bad side effects but the boost was indeed noticeably helpful.

Posted on May 30, 2022

I use devil's claw since a long time for a lot of inflammation issues for me and my mum, it's a wonderful herb very good for the liver too and this brand has a very high concentration in comparison to NOW that I used to buy before, so I need fewer capsules.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Good for bones and joints. Ingredients are natural. The packaging is good. No taste. I bought 3 packages. Not for people who has peptic ulser.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

My wife and I both have arthritis in our hands and knees. we have been usingDevils Claw for about 10 years. It really does help ease the the soreness and and stiffness. I have recommended it to several people and they are very pleased with the results.

Posted on Oct 22, 2021

I bought Devil's Claw before from iHerb but it was made by a different company. Nature's Way seems to work well, capsules are not too big.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Very Fast Shipment within it only took 5days to arrived at Jakarta. thanks IHERB🙏🏻🙏🏻

2f6c7977-2d2a-4def-91cd-ee45548047e9
Posted on Jan 29, 2022

Thi product relieves joint pain overnight but it does also cause diarrhoea. Only use this when there is no other way to reduce inflammation. No other side effects were noted but as I have IBS it was not ideal.

Posted on Jul 9, 2021

I have herniated disc and using this product for one month now , helped ease the pain and inflammation. Dont expect miracle , it will not make pain go but this natural remedy together with doctors prescribed medication make it easier to get up from the bed with less pain than before taking them

Posted on Dec 12, 2020

I order this for my mother. She has rheumatoid arthritis and pain in her knees. Since she started taking this product she noticed reduced swelling in her joints and less pain in her knees. She is very happy with this product and I have ordered it several times already and will continue buying it.