SK

4.7
Based on 1,746 Ratings
1,377
Posted on Sep 24, 2022

the products are complete. the packaging is also nice. the quality is awesome. the ingredients are complete. the package arrived on time. it doesn’t age my skin. it benefits my body. a lot of improvement in my skin. i can use it also when iam on diet. good supplement. the taste is also nice

99b3848f-8978-449b-85b6-accf1b5998ee
Posted on Nov 12, 2022

For those who don’t know, good quality horse chestnut’s extract helps against Raynaud’s Disease. Winters are usually very painful for me (especially here in Japan), with my heart struggling to pump enough blood to arms and legs, no matter how many layers of heatech clothes I’ll be wearing. Combined with regular yoga practice, I now walk around in a t-shirt and hardly feel any cold. Even my husband and friends have noticed the sudden change. Also, I’ve recently found out that horse chestnut can help against intestinal bacterial overgrowth or SIBO. This has been a life change as I struggled for over four years after being diagnosed with early diverticular disease, polyposis syndrome and IBS. I was constantly sick while trying to avoid antibiotics and I was struggling to function most of the time. My daily life has benefitted so much already from using this product. The improvement is so obvious and I just couldn’t recommend this supplement enough ✨ PS - I use this in combination with gotu kola, collagen and high quality probiotics together with a balanced diet.

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

Reliable brand and excellent product. I take this to support my blood vessel health along with two other product types. It absolutely does help and if I stop taking it, then the easy bruising on my legs returns in about a month. it takes about 2 months to work. I use it also with Butcher's Broom and Circuvein.

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

The quality of this product is very good. The size of the package is not big for me to store. The ingredient is also good for me. The benefits include giving my brain great energy and lessening my stress. My age looks like smaller and my immunity becomes stronger. It tastes very good.

The seed of horse chestnut may improve inflammatory conditions of veins‚ particularly in the legs. The active chemical‚l aescin‚ is a saponin known to promote healthy blood circulation in the legs while addressing chronic problems of insufficient circulation in the veins. Containing substances that thin your blood‚ this extract may lessen fluid leaks in the veins and capillaries. Aescin helps reduce poor circulation and vascular conditions‚ enabling veins to return blood properly from the legs to the heart. perfect for any age. nice size package

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

Really great product with quality ingredients and the added benefit of hemp in this composition. Taste is fine Adding this supplement to my diet I have seen an improvement to my health which is really great at my age. I like the package of this product and have no concern of the quality.

Posted on Oct 11, 2022