SK
4.6

4.6
Posted on May 19, 2022

I really like the quality and how they package it. I have noticed improvement and benefit while taking this supplement. Since I was at the age of 17, I am suffering from acid reflux from time to time. It helped lessen my acidity a lot. It really taste like a herb.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Bought this for my leaky gut… i read a lot of articles and found that marshmallow root is one of the most helpful ingredients for healing gut permeability. I took 2 capsules x2 times per day. Digestion is much smoother. I increase the dosage when I drink alcohol (because my gut hates alcohol) and whenever I took too much food that I am intolerant to. I have acne caused by leaky gut and food intolerance, and this supplement definitely gave significant difference. Results are not overnight, but if you keep trusting the process, you will see the results. Good luck!

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

This natural supplement is dynamic for healthcare. The marshmallow root calms specific pains, particularly urinary tract irritation. Many other health benefits. Have used for years and it is an integral part of my medicine cabinet. Composition is from barks. Safe quality product and efficient healing agent for all ages. Non toxic ingredients.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I use this supplement for help with my digestion. Great for soothing the intestines and relieving bloating. The Marshmallow root ingredient works quickly and is easy on the digestive tract. Nature's Way is one of the most experienced and best quality producers of supplements that I have used over many years. Cannot say enough good things about their products!

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

Great alternative to Prilosec. I wanted to stop using Prilosec because of the side effects from using the drug long term. I can’t eat much of anything when I’m not in that medicine because of the pain and reflux caused by my stomach so I thought I’d look for a safer alternative. I researched marshmallow root and fount this site and decided to try it out. It’s not quite as good as Prilosec but it does enough for me. I’m pretty happy with this product and would recommend it. I’ve subscribed to repeat delivery of this product.

Bought it for my interstitial cystitis. It helps to creat alkaline state, so helps. Antibiotics don’t help, so I have acute pain from time to time. However since I bought this pack I can get rid of discomfort in half a day not like in weeks before

ab5054aa-d0d3-41ca-8bd6-0bdff0433400
Posted on Aug 21, 2022

I read all the reviews before buying Marshmallow root for my Son who has reflux. This is my first giving this to him. Hope that this product will do a great job.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Not so sure I can tolerate this herb, my experience was not that great with it.. I'm just glad it wore off. I took 2 as directed with dinner, and it made me feel a little strange and tired and when I went on to bed I was tired but felt strange and could not really rest. It's like I was tired but couldn't really sleep well. May give it a try again, with only taking 1 next time. My husband took 1 and it made him sleepy and low on energy in the daytime. He said next time he'll only take 1 at bedtime, they didn't make him feel strange or anything though. I just may have taken more than my body needed I weigh 138 lbs. I wonder why it made me feel weird?

Posted on May 1, 2022

Im excited to try for my sore throat. A friend told me he opens the capsule and makes tea with it. He is a singer so uses it frequently for his throat.