SK

Posted on Jul 31, 2022
Works well!

This is a great product. I use it particularly for insomnia, and I take it, 2 pills, an hour before bed as instructed, and it is about an hour that it takes effect - Some sleep formulas take around 30 minutes for it to kick in, so this does indeed take a little longer. I've tried it with or without magnesium, or magnesium alone - I've concluded that this is the one that is the one that gives you a bit of sedating feel, and the readiness for bedtime. Also the brand is of high quality. Nature's way - they certainly have researched this before they put it on the market.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

Nature's Way supplements have very good quality. I have been using valerian for a very long time to benefit my sleep. The composition of this product has standardized ingredients, so I know what I am getting. My body never seems to adapt to the amounts, I've read nothing against it, so I have no concerns taking it long term.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

I love these valerian tablets and have been using them for sleep and anxiety for a couple of years now. I take one or two tablets and feel a lot calmer within about 30 minutes. This is one of the few small sized valerian tablets on the market, which is really important for me because I have trouble swallowing big pills. It's also not a 1500000 mg dosage like a lot of others which in my opinion is going overboard. In short, this is a perfectly dosed, perfectly sized, and highly effective supplement.

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

I take two of these every night to help calm my mind down for sleep. The ingredients of valerian and lemon balm extract are good calming agents. Nature's way is a trusted brand for me. They have good quality supplements. They are easy enough to swallow and I have swallowing issues.

Posted on May 15, 2022

This product works right away. I would suggest you purchase this product to reduce stress. This is why II purchased the product. I will be buying another bottle when I run out.

Posted on May 14, 2022

Very good product! I absolutely love the quality of that brand and this package is not an exception. Depends on frequency you use it. Works really good for me so I can highly recommend that product.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Buy these supplement from IHerb because in my home town the price is $24.00 - Price at IHerb ($14.35) Nobody can compete with IHERB , delivery is fast, Product quality is the best, great site to shop. Natures Way is a reputable Brand.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

So the new version of this has less of a weird odor. That was the only bad thing about this supplement before. So it is greatly improved! And continues to help with sleep.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

Love This product! Usually just one tablet is all I need for nice restful sleep. If I do awake in the middle of the night and have at least 3 more hours to sleep I will take a second tablet. Great product Great product

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

Great natural product to take when having an issue falling and staying asleep. I like herbs rather than pharmaceuticals and Valerian is an old standard for help with sleep issues. It works and leaves you feeling refreshed in the morning.