SK
4.5

4.5
Posted on May 30, 2022
My favorite soap for sensitive parts

This review is for the ladies. This soap I use specifically for "that" area. It doesn't irritate like other soaps can with harsh scents and chemicals. This soap has a light, refreshing smell. It works well for any body part but I found it is the only one I can use for the nether regions.

Posted on May 10, 2022

I've been using this product for many years and love its high quality and simple, health-oriented ingredients, including vitamin E and the comfrey derivative allantoin. • Because of its particular (4.5) pH, it's, as advertised, not soap but a "cleansing bar" or "sailor soap" that can also be used as a shampoo. • Since it's not in liquid form, it's especially convenient for travel. • It has a light lemony fragrance, but nothing that noticeably lingers on the body. • I find it useful to break each new bar in half to lengthen its life and essentially get two bars in one. • I tend to buy in multiples when I order and keep extras in my "go bag" and my "stay bin." • This product is both a versatile cleanser—I've even used it on clothing in a pinch, to prevent stains from setting—and at times a better option than its liquid counterparts.

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

This soap is GREAT for sensitive skin! I've been using it for years! It's non-irritating, doesn't dry out skin and can be used on the body or face. It also has a nice, clean natural lemony scent that isn't artificial or chemical-smelling. The only drawback is, if you're using it for your whole body, one bar doesn't last long. So, I suggest you stock up when you see it on sale. If you tend to get rashy arms or legs from liquid soaps, you may want to try switching to bar soaps...The best thing is, bar soaps usually don't have plastic packaging, so they're much better for the ecosystem. This product comes in a cardboard box. Big thanks to Nature's Plus for 20+ years of keeping the packaging of this product eco-friendly!

Non irritating yet cleansing and moisturizing. Not too expensive yet not cheap either. Bar lasts long and it makes my skin feel so soft without greasiness… I’m EXTREMELY particular about anything and everything I use on my body and put inside. Try it!!! No doubt you’ll be loving it as well. Probably 10 years using this one too. Oh and it doesn’t have any scent to it either!!! Win win!!!

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

I haven't received it yet but I've heard great review. It's supposed to be a gentle cleansing bar that can be used on the face and isn't drying. I'm not sure if it's scent free but I don't mind if it is. For it's size, I think even if it's not good for my face, it's good for the body.

Posted on Dec 3, 2022

I first purchased this to use for my hair because of independent reviews that I had read. It works fairy well for that. It is somewhat moisturizing for skin but also can dry out, or burn, sensitive skin, specially on the face, if you don't rinse it off right away. All in all, if you learn how it works best for you it is a good product to buy (My only other concern is the same as I've seen on many reviews, that the ingredients are not freely shared with the customer - this is a concern to me just as it is to many others.

Posted on May 23, 2022

The scent is not bad ... it has a more zesty smell... the quality of the soap is not bad either... it helped with my itchiness on my hand and cleared the dark patches that were there because of my itchiness... The soap bar is an oval shape and has a different foaming texture that you feel like a it will dry your skin but it does the opposite 😁😃...

Posted on Nov 17, 2022

This is our to go bar soap for the whole family. My mom is over 80 year old and use this for her hair, face and body. It is not drying at all. good soap.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I've been using this soap for years and finally came across a good deal on iherb. Soap has a light lemony smell and is gentle when washing and doesn't dry skin too much. Nice feel on skin would recommend for sensitive skin.

Posted on May 27, 2022

Gentle, great for sensitive skin. Also fantastic as a shampoo alternative. Perfect for traveling as you get soap and shampoo in one. All natural way of caring for your biggest organ—because what we put on our bodies matter. This soap is one step to improved skin health.