SK

2,940
Posted on Sep 17, 2022
2,145
Чудово!

I have used this vitamin for years and am happy to say that I see a significant improvement in my energy and mood. My 'mental' energy is not what it used to be. I like that it has no side effects and can be taken with or without food. Try it, you will like how much of a difference this makes :)

Posted on Aug 15, 2022
4,330

I've been using this product for a month now. I feel like it's working somehow. Some of the things that I wanted to improve on were my mood and my memory, so I was looking forward to hearing what they can do. So far, everything is very positive!

Posted on Oct 19, 2022

Very nice quality Packing is so safe Thank you Very nice quality Packing is so safe Thank you Very nice quality Packing is so safe Thank you Very nice quality Packing is so safe Thank you Very nice quality Packing is so safe Thank you Very nice quality Packing is so safe Thank you Very nice quality Packing is so safe Thank you Very nice quality Packing is so safe Thank you Very nice quality Packing is so safe Thank you Very nice quality Packing is so safe Thank you Very nice quality Packing is so safe Thank you

c712b6e4-c3d2-4dc5-bfc9-3afab8753c0d
Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I have hypothyroid/ Hashimotos. I struggle with being tired through out the day. My free t3 (active hormone) is always low. After reading and finding out that I should be taking 600mg- 1500mg per day because people with hashimotos are more likely to have issues with low B1, that was a game changer for me. I boosted my b1 to 3 pills a day (300mg), so far along with B complex. I have been able to cut back on taking naps. Its been amazing. I also recently started taking the "now" brand thyroid energy, that seems to help as well. (that one does have zinc in it, as makes my stomach hurt a little if i take it on an empty stomach- zinc always makes my stomach hurt). I actually just ordered 2 more bottles of this b1. This brand seems to work well.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

NOW B1 is one of those vitamins you just can’t live without because once you start taking it you will feel the difference in your memory and concentration. Even just taking a lower dose like 100mg per day does the job just fine! It’s perfect for long time use.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I had been in a mood swing for a few months, and couldn't understand what was happening to myself. After a medical visit, I found out that I was B1 deficient , and as soon as started supplementing . I noticed that the stress and anxiety symptoms disappeared, and now I got my health back. Excellent.

Posted on May 14, 2022

Very important vitamin to be and feel calm that gets depleted when eating a lot of carbs and sugar. I started with this supplement (after also started Keto and already felt good results, so it works and very good) but after doing some research decided to switch to fat soluble B 1 vitamin by Life Extension (Mega Benfotiamine 250 mg) it’s much more expensive but better in a long run and has it’s other benefits. Water soluble or fat soluble- I’m planning on taking B1 for the rest of my life for sure.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

Thiamine aka B1 is exceedingly safe at supplemental dosages, unlike many other B vitamins like B6. It also has shown to produce minor cognitive benefits in various studies when supplemented at 50mg daily or more. This is a straightforward formulation which accomplishes that, the price is right, and unlike many NOW supplements does not have other molecules added in pointlessly and awkwardly.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I took a bottle of this together with some extra b6 and b12 when I had a nerve damage in my hand. After taking the vitamins my hand is much better so no problems !

5ff1e78f-b440-43d4-9cf5-69d8e58d4f2d