SK

Based on 3,070 Ratings
2,009
Posted on Dec 5, 2022
Прекрасно!

When I decided to remove sugar from my life, I tried to find an alternative. I heard that STEVIA is an absolutely harmless vegetable sweetener, so I decided to opt for the liquid form, which is convenient for adding to baked goods. What can I say? It lasts for a long time, because just a couple of drops per serving are enough. If you add a little more, a specific aftertaste is felt. After long trials, I eventually settled on two sweeteners: Erythritol and Xylitol, but if you need a travel option: drops Great choice!! PROMO CODE: B0Z7929 If the review was helpful please like it!

I just ordered it in non-flavored, organic and toffee. It's a great tasting addition to my Coffee or Chai. I have cut out all beverage sugar, something I never thought I could do. It is obviously not sugar and so it does taste a bit different but if you start with the flavored ones you get use to the slight stevia taste, plus this brand is fairly subtle. I've been using another brand of stevia but I really like the NOW brand and feel that their products are better quality overall.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

I use this brand with other flavours mostly to make my own soft drinks but sometimes I don't want a dominant flavour, just an enhancement of existing flavour as in a black tea and then I use this vanilla flavour. Great to carry in my bag for hot and cold drinks at restaurants as it goes with pretty much anything.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Tastes really good! Doesn't taste artificial like most zero-calorie sweeteners. Adds a nice, light french vanilla flavor. Although, if you add too much, it can leave a funny after taste in your mouth. I usually drink a larger cup of coffee in the morning and add 5 drops with a little cream. Perfect sweetness for my liking and very easy to adjust, depending on how many drops you put in. I ended up getting the original version to add to other drink mixes and smoothies. Works wonderfully. Quality is great. Consistency is like a thick syrup.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

This is by far the most powerful and best tasting stevia I've ever used. I like quite a few flavours in this line, but they do vary a lot in strength. In my opinion, vanilla is the strongest, which I love as I have a very sweet tooth. Just be careful when you first use it - start with a couple of drops then taste test. Use just a little too much and it tastes NASTY lol I've recently been diagnosed with a sulfite allergy, and had to stop using granulated sweeteners like sucralose because of the fillers. I am tolerating this brand well despite the small amount of alcohol in it.

Carrie-Carrie
Posted on Aug 23, 2022

I really like the flavor of this added to plain water, and even some flavored teas. It is on the expensive side, but that is fairly typical, and I do like this brand of Stevia a lot. It is easy pretty easy to use, and once you try their suggested 4 drops in 8 oz of water it is simple to adjust how much you prefer according to taste. The big caveat is to remember to shake it well each time you use it, or at the end of the bottle you will not be getting the proper amount of sweetener per drop.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

I used a few drops into natural yogurt, coffee, tea, warm milk. Go drop by drop until you find the right for your taste, if you put too much it will have that sweetener aftertaste. This vanilla flavor is great to have in the cupboard at all times. I'd buy again.

Posted on May 13, 2022

Such a great product! I love adding this to hot drinks. You don't need much and it goes a long way so the whole bottle is only small, but it will last quite a long time. The taste is very strong so be careful to not use too much. Will definitely be buying again and more flavours.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I use this for my coffee and for my greek yogurt every morning. I only use 3 drops in each. With Stevia products its easy to use too much and then you get the aftertaste. It comes in a convenient size to keep one in your purse for on the go.