SK

Based on 18,452 Ratings
15,366
2,171
Posted on Sep 5, 2022
Big size and budget friendly

250 tablets of Vitamin C plus the main benefit of this product is it’s “Sustained Release” means it’ll release in your body throughout the day and fulfill your need of Vitamin C. Now food is the best brand, cheap and high quality. Give a like to my review if you find my review useful. Thank you!

e40f0d92-7231-432f-a406-b788cd6691d4
Posted on May 6, 2022

I’m taking C-1000 and Silymarin from NOW FOODS brand for my liver and immune health. As compared to other brands in the market, this brand offers much lower price and higher dose. It did helps to increase my energy levels and bowel movement after taking it for 1 month. So no doubt on its quality. The capsule size is a bit too big to swallow but not a big problem to me. Thanks iHerb for the promotion.

73a1e7fe-63df-4586-b17a-535b881b886c
Posted on Sep 17, 2022
2,212

Last month I took the first dose of this supplement and it had a very strong positive effect on my energy and mood. I feel much better in myself, my work is significantly improved, so many people around me now look at me as an important source of ideas and inspiration. This vitamin is one of the best supplements I've ever taken!

Posted on Jul 8, 2022
2,383

I was looking for a natural product that could help me boost my health and immune system, and I had no luck until I found this vitamin. It's amazing to see the difference with just a few weeks of use. I've tried over 15 other products with no results to compare, but this is the only one that has offered me noticeable improvements in my quality of life.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022
2,205

My doctor recommended this vitamin to me. I'm glad he did! This supplement has been amazing. It's been a significant improvement in my health, well-being, mood, and overall quality of life. I feel like my energy level is back up and that my strength is coming back.

Vitamin C A well-known antioxidant nutrient, vitamin C supports the immune system and is involved in tissue growth and repair due to its role in the formation of collagen, the body’s main structural protein. Great quality awesome product. I like size.  Description NOW Vitamin C-1000 was specially formulated to provide a sustained release of vitamin C and includes rose hips as an added source of vitamin C. Vitamin C is a water soluble nutrient well known for its vital role in the immune system. Vitamin C is also necessary for the production of collagen (a structural protein in connective tissue) and is therefore important for skin, bone, and joint health. Vitamin C is needed for amino acid metabolism, neurotransmitter synthesis, and the utilization of many nutrients, such as folic acid and iron. It is also a highly effective antioxidant that can protect the body's cells and molecules from damage by free radicals and reactive oxygen molecules generated during normal metabolism and exposure to environmental stressors. Take one tablet daily.

85dfc772-19fc-4b20-b40a-7632d56a4181
Posted on Sep 3, 2022

I use c-1000 daily. it's a great immune booster for me! I trust NOW products and the quality is also great. No artificial ingredients and usually take at least 2,000 mg per day. and the price is not bad for such a large size bottle. the bottle was also packaged very well.

a25096d1-d993-486d-8952-dda69ac61797
Posted on Aug 22, 2022

I can find in this vitamin brand a good product for the immune system. Also this presentation has a great potency of vitamin c and I liked that it has rose hips, another good antioxidant protection for the health. The tablets have a regular size that you can take easily once per day. The price worth it and I will definitely repurchase it soon.

971ee442-251a-4f4e-a52d-9dea132ee5dd
Posted on Aug 13, 2022

My mom looks stronger and I also feel the same. Normally both of us easy to get allergy especially runny nose in the morning and before bed. But after we takes C-1000 we look fresh and no more runny nose. I think it help for skin brightness as well. Highlight recommended for sustained Release formula.

c40ccbf3-fbed-4f52-a5ef-214e6a81b795
Posted on Jul 29, 2022

I love ingredient and quality of this item with its sustained release property. It provides the right potency and the right economy bottle size as it's one of the basic supplement we take daily. I have a comment with the lid that it should be more tight to prevent humidity leakage into the bottle which can affect the quality of product.

557ff337-8903-45be-8b00-4573d2336a34