SK

4.8
Based on 2,254 Ratings
1,904
Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Colostrum is formed in female mammals at the end of pregnancy and in the first days after the birth of the young, as their first food. It stimulates their immunity and protects them from infection. Research has shown that it contains many ingredients with immune effects and has high nutritional value. The composition includes, among others: immunoglobulins (antibodies protecting against pathogens), lactose (which provides energy and regulates the activity of the intestinal bacterial flora), colostronin (reduces allergy symptoms), lysozyme (bactericidal effect), lactoferrin (antiviral and growth inhibitory effect) cancer cells), minerals and vitamins. Colotrrum is recommended primarily for people weakened by disease, exhausted, exposed to stress, with a weakened immune system, convalescents.

Posted on Nov 23, 2022

it has the best price for the amount and for the concentration in the pill - 500 mg. The ingredients comes from bovine and are high quality. The size is easy to swallow and easy to dosage. It is very good for boosting imune system, especially in colder temperatures. With 2 pills a day, it will last 2 months.

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

We had Covid at the beginning of the year, and I am convinced that using these high quality colostrum tablets helped us to recover quickly! The ingredients are good, easy to swallow, size isn’t too big, we just took one a day and that was enough to see the benefits!

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

This is a capsule version of Colostrum. There is as well a powdered version if that suits better for you. Both work very well while i think that the caps version absorbs better. It helps gut cells regenerate faster in your gut lining that was damaged by some bacteria or external infection. Since immune system is based in the gut it supports it. This compound is suitable for adults as for kids. These caps are of normal size and easy to swallow. Prefer to take always with a meal.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

I can write odes to this remedy. Natural ingredients, capsule size, quality. Everything is good here. Dosage 2 capsules in the morning on an empty stomach 30-60 minutes before breakfast. It is better to drink 2 glasses of clean water. The benefits are significant, you get sick less and easier, healthy intestines. Definitely a recommendation from a regular customer!

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

This product is magic! I like this brand especially because it says that the humane extraction process does not adversely affect the mother cow or calf. You can never be sure with this but I hope it’s true. They put it black and white on their web in Colostrum FAQs.

When the topic of supplements comes up, you always hear from the naysayers. I was always at the other extreme--I always wanted to believe that they were worthwhile--and yet, I was always disappointed. I can't tell you how many supplements, creams, treatments I've tried over the years that did nothing. Colostrum actually appears to do something. In the past when I was run down and wasn't getting enough sleep, invariably I would come down with a cold. Not now. It is really nothing short of amazing. And I'm assuming that since it boosts my immune system when I'm run down, it's also doing it when I'm sleeping well. Everyone may not see those results, but I am. I started by taking the expensive Immune Tree powder--I put a half teaspoon in my coffee every morning. I thought I'd try to save money with the Now brand. I empty a capsule each morning into my coffee. And it appears to work.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

Tried this brand since the other one I have taken is out of stock. The quality is comparable and ingredient and size of the pill is similar as well. The benefit is that the dosage of this is smaller, just 1 pill recommended instead of 2 for the other brand. There is no taste. It has been working well for setting my gut immune.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

After I have taken this supplement along with Wobenzym N Joint Health by Garden of Life for about one and half months, the pain from my elbow and right thumb has gone. Great!