SK

Posted on Nov 6, 2021
my favourite

i waited 4+ months for this essential oil to come back in stock and just so happened to notice it came back, so i immediately bought it. shipping was quick, less than two weeks. the smell is beautiful, not artificial whatsoever, smells like a fresh rose. i use it in my hair, face and as a perfume. can’t wait to order more!!

ffbb954e-9b02-4b32-9028-6e82d5dc30eb
fd851e54-f611-4aca-9120-785968f50a07
19620e24-5a18-4c30-bb22-56d49b32d58e
Dr-Cat
Posted on Nov 1, 2021

Tried several supposedly genuinely-made-from-roses-and-not-artificial essential oils. This is the only one so far that I truly believe is what it claims. The rose scent is just lovely. The bottle did leak a bit in transit, but not enough to fuss over. However, Seller take note - tape your bottles shut.

25f833c4-4767-446d-9c20-1750fcf51f8e
Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Romantic, intoxicating, and long lasting scent. Safe to use on your skin or as an additive to other home made replacements for store purchased items. Can be added to your favorite perfumes for a little rose lift and lasts well in anything you mix it into. Expensive, but worth the cost. A little goes a long way and gives that luxurious note of the garden. Soothing memories of grandma's garden.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

I bought these to help get my sense of smell back after my concussion. I like the purity & composition of this oil & I do wish they had an organic version though. From what I can smell, I’d say it’s right on point with the natural scent of roses. This product is good quality!

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

I am extremely happy about this product. The package arrived on time and I was surprised by the inside packaging. The bottles are individually boxed within a bigger box. When I opened the original mailed package, I could clearly smell the oils. At first I thought maybe one of them broke open. But I was relieved to find that none of them were broken.Overall, I am extremely happy with this product and I will most certainly buy from this company again.These are high quality oils and I definitely recommend them !

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

This is a rose composition and NOTpure rose essential oil - important to know. Nevertheless the scent is absolutely divine! I mixed it it my hand cream as it is very rich and nourishes skin very well. And of course aroma therapy with this blend became my regular routine as well.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

I love the smell . It has true rose smell . I used it to improve garlic oil smell . But I can use it alone for other purposes. It has good quality. The smell didn’t change after few wks from the first use . I used other brand where the smell changed after 2 wks from the first use

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

I’ve enjoyed the rose scented essential oil . The natural, and organic scent brings a calm ambiance. Well packaged, and the size worked. This essential oil quality is very top grade, very beneficial. I use daily. I feel calm when using the essential oil. The benefits are endless. I will purchase again.