SK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Oct 9, 2022
4,069

This product is a supplement for improving health, immunity, quality of life, well-being and mood. I bought it out of curiosity after reading "Vitamin" in the title of the search results. It filled some essential needs I had so far: energy boost and eliminated fatigue due to long flights and stress. NOW FOODS is become our family favorite brand! Highly recommended.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

The first time I purchased it was actually sold out so I waited for this batch. Combination of multivitamins made it more convenient for consumption on a daily basis - especially when I don’t have time to get multiple fruits and vegetables when I get busy. No negative side effects as well.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

a high quality multi nutrient supplement that doesn't just have vitamins and minerals but herbal ingredients and antioxidants and with good potency too, i take it everyday before going to work and makes me awake and give me energy to go through with my day. and the size of the bottle is great it lasts for a long time

Posted on Dec 6, 2022

I take two of these per day, even though the recommended dose is 4. This supplement by this brand was recommended by Rhonda Patrick on Joe Rogan podcast.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

I always used special one, but since that one is not available anymore, I switched to special two as my daily, high quality multivitamin. Easy to swallow, no odour, no taste

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

I just wanted something easy and simple and this product has everything I needed. I never purchase any other brand for multi vitamin ever since.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

The NOW Special Two multivitamin is the best combination of potency, price and digestibility in a vegetarian capsule style vitamin. 👌 The only issue is availability from time to time so I try to stock up as much as possible. Definitely a high quality product.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

Excellent quality, package and size. It is good vitamins on daily basis. It gives energy during the day. I feel more alive. Package is good. The effect you can feel. Good antioxidants also

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

This is the ALL TIME BEST multi I’ve taken. The veggie caps taste a bit funny but I swallow them quickly. I feel great on these vitamins. They took me through my pregnancy and postnatal plan.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

Another great product from NOW. Have been using NOW products for years and must say that it has not disappoint me. It is a great alternative to their gender specific Adam and eve multivitamins.