SK

Posted on Oct 22, 2021

Excellent value for money and protein content per serving. Nice big wide mouth container makes it easy to get the scoop in and out, and the powder is not so fine that it is like dust, as in some protein powders. Sprouted brown rice is high in nutrients and extremely low in allergens so it us ultra safe for everyone to take. Vegetarian and vegan-friendly.

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

I have been using this product almost daily for over a year. I add this along with the Now Foods unflavored pea protein powder to my daily protein smoothie. I am allergic to dairy and have general digestive issues, and this is my favorite low-cost, non-dairy protein supplement that doesn’t upset my stomach.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

my nutritionist asked me to start using this protein due to my intolerances. Even though it has no flavor, you can feel a very strong smell. The only thing I didn't like is that the measuring scoop didn't come, which makes it difficult for you to measure the recommended amount.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I have been using this plant based protein powder for many months. Since the taste is bland/neutral, I mix it with hemp protein powder, ground golden flax seeds and water and cook it to make a flatbread. I have found the quality of the contents of each container to be consistant each time.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

NOW Foods,Sports, Sprouted Brown Rice Protein Powder, Pure Unflavored, 2 lbs (907 g) Good quality ingredients in product for the price, good source of protein. I add it to my kefir drink every morning. Good plant based source of protein. I will continue to use it in my diet.

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

A good protein source to add into my smoothie and baking goods. After trying so many vegan protein I choose this and continue to use.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

Looks like pure rice protein powder with no additional substances. I can mix it with whatever I want. I had no side effects so far.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

This product is very good. I am willing to introduce this product to my acquaintances I like it so much that I highly recommend it I've never seen a product like this before. At this price, it seems to be cheap compared to its merits

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

This one is a great protein source and neat plant alternative to whey. I blend it with pea and whey, or take on its own, works nicely for my diet.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

I got major heart palpitation. Allergy to rice protein/rice is more common than people know. Be careful with this. Don't use a lot. Use small amounts sparingly. I recommend getting a smaller amount to test out how you react first.