SK

2,855
Posted on Dec 26, 2021
1,645
Another GREAT Vit D by Now Foods

Vit D formulas from Now Foods are with no doubt ones of the best u can find out there in iHerb. This one is quite convenient for maintaining ur current normal level of vit D in blood just by taking one cap after breakfast, which is EXTREMELY important for immune systems to give a adequate response to pathogens such as viruses; as well as for endocrine systems to work properly and organisms in general. P.S. don’t forget to ✨thumbzzz upp✨ if you like my review

d8172276-2d37-4974-aa8e-aee1f6874896

I have been using NOW brand for Vitamin D3 supplement. The result is amazing. I consumed D3 supplements and get a blood test after 2 months, and my Vitamin D 25-OH shows 61.7. Based on research from medical journals and publications, vitamin D3 is very important to keep our immunity system healthy. I am the living proof! I often get sick prior to consuming vitamin D3, despite I was consuming multivitamins and also high dosage vitamin C. Paracetamol was my best friend back then. And since I take D3 regularly, I am so healthy. No more paracetamol, no more allergy nasal sprays, no more allergy medicine.

9582eeee-8cf7-4170-a9a4-fbab6b1bf8da
Posted on Aug 28, 2022
2,791

I've been taking this vitamin for a few months and noticed an immediate improvement in my mood. I feel more positive, confident, and ready to take on the world! I feel less stressed and my quality of life has improved drastically. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants to improve their health and well-being.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022
1,860

I really like this vitamin. It has helped me keep my immune system up and my mood elevated. The quality of life and well-being is also improved a lot by taking this vitamin. I would recommend this to anyone who would like to feel better, know more about their well-being, and improve their quality of life with a supplement that is easy on the pocketbook

Posted on Jun 5, 2022
3,146

I feel like I've lived a new life since using this vitamin. I was feeling really tired and worn out from all the stress in my life and I didn't know what to do about it. When someone recommended this vitamin, I started taking it a few months ago and have felt so much better ever since!

Posted on May 26, 2022
4,144

I've been using this vitamin for a few months now and I really appreciate it. I think the vitamins have seen many changes in my life with improved health and vitality. My moods are better, my immunity is stronger, and I feel like my quality of life has gone up in leaps & bounds!

Posted on May 21, 2022
4,293

I have been taking this vitamin for a few months and I can't find the words to express how thankful I am. It helped me regain my energy as well as get over some health issues I had in the past. And all this without any side effects whatsoever! One of the best supplements on the market for sure.

Posted on May 21, 2022
4,282

This vitamin is the best! I noticed improved strength and energy in my day-to-day life, as well as a clearer mood and healthier skin. Vitamins are important for everyone. They're a must for anyone who's looking to improve their health, immunity, quality of life, and well-being.

Posted on May 20, 2022
4,848

I have been struggling with chronic fatigue and a few other related symptoms. I have tried many different supplements to try to improve my quality of life, but this vitamin has been the only one that has made any changes. My focus and energy level is so much better than it was before, and I feel like the cloud that was hanging over me for so long is finally gone.

Posted on May 20, 2022
3,811

I have been taking this vitamin for a while now and I am very happy with the results. Not only have I noticed improvements in my mood, but also in my energy levels and immune system. The quality of life has improved overall too. This is one of the best vitamins out there!