SK

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

According to several sources, this is the purest spirulina in the world that is not contaminated with metals. The quality is good. If you are trying spirulina for the first time I would advise you to take the smaller bottle. I was surprised by the size of the bank, even a small bank is quite big.

0e16ab5b-b7ae-44d4-ab5e-95175097646f
Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Ver impressive product Good quality suitable ingredients good size perfect dosage good benefit and taste Good quality suitable ingredients good size perfect dosage good benefit and taste Good quality suitable ingredients good size perfect dosage good benefit and taste Good quality suitable ingredients good size perfect dosage good benefit and taste Good quality suitable ingredients good size perfect dosage good benefit and taste

dd89223c-4626-4eda-99a8-20898fbb2cf0
Posted on Feb 7, 2022

I can’t recommend this enough! If you are looking for the best multivitamins out there, you can finally stop searching - Spirulina has been proven to be such a nutrient dense superfood. But I’ll leave it up to you to do more research. I’m not a doctor - but I’ve done my fair bit of research on spirulina and specifically this brand. Hawaiian spirulina is the cleanest one out there! Highly highly recommend. I usually put some in my smoothie or a glass of water in the morning! I used to not like the taste, but as you make this part of your Routine, it actually becomes yummy!

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

This is my best super food in the planet! NASA did a research project in the 70s that concluded that spirulina is one of the most powerful concentrated foods available to mankind for increased immune function and removing toxins. They also stated that the nutrient value of 1000kg of fruits and vegetables equates to 1kg of spirulina, can you imagine!! Benefits of spirulina: • It’s loaded with potassium, calcium, magnesium, and beta carotene • It has all 8 essential amino acids • It’s a nutrient-dense superfood • It has iron and folate (it has 6x more absorption than normal iron supplements) • It has a lot of phytochemicals (can help remove toxins and improve immunity) And so importantly, this hawaiian Spirulina is the best recommended source !!

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

I take spirulina mainly to help detox heavy metals and to help with candida overgrowth. It is a powerhouse superfood...supplying nutrients and antioxidants, including protein, complex carbohydrates, iron, and vitamins A and K, B complex. It also helps the body absorb nutrients from the other food we eat. This is a trusted brand. That's important when it comes to spirulina. Store it in the fridge. Mix it with a smoothie and you can't even taste it.

Posted on Aug 15, 2021

Been using this product for a few years to clean out heavy metals and it has been helpful. It does not pick up all of them, nothing does. I combine it chlorella which grabs radio active stuff from the radiation of foods and these two are my main source. Then a healthy diet of which broccoli is critical for detoxification as well.

I bought the tablets before but they were toooo huge so I thought I’d give the powder a try since I have coffee every morning. But no man, it was such a wrong decision. The taste of it is especially distinctive. Unless you like the taste of Spirulina, which I don’t, nothing is able to “cover” its taste. I’ve tried coffee, juice, hot chocolate and even in a smoothie. Everything tastes like it after adding in. So you’re probably better off with the huge tablet if you’re comfortable swallowing one. However, happy to finish it nonetheless because of its health benefits but will probably look for an alternative after I’m done with this.

6bfd1a19-4c35-4892-8b78-95f2ea3b84ba
Posted on Dec 22, 2021

Spirulina is a superfood, it contains a lot of vitamins and minerals, but the real benefits in my opinion are the trace minerals like iodine and selenium which are almost nonexistent in our diet, the perfect amino acids profile, and of course, the antioxidants effect.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

highest quality spirulina. single ingredient product without any other additives. properly produced and prepared to maintain the most nutrition. I love the taste of this you can truly tell it is a pure product. incredibly nutritious it is a real superfood. personally I feel benefits in energy and for low blood pressure and low blood sugar.