SK

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

spirulina is one of the best products for detox and Spirulina is rich in a range of vitamins and minerals essential for maintaining a healthy immune system size of the bottle is big and good for 3 months supply package is nice with high-quality ingredients smell is strong has no after taste.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Top quality, with a fresh mint flavour, which makes it very good in taste . I think it is one of the best spirulina superfood supplement available ! I love the glass bottle

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Good. I love it. I'm going to order it again

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

this is the beat brand and when I have it with chlorella for a while it raises my iron to a good level.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

I ordered to one of my friends as healthy care advised him for general health

Posted on Sep 3, 2021

It's the only brand we are always going for - the best Spirulina brand of all.

Posted on Jul 29, 2021

My sister used to take medication when her period is late. At the suggestion of nutritionist, she takes spirulina everyday for 2 weeks and since then, her hormone imbalance problem was solved. This is definitely a great product

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

one of the best qualities, i use it then stop for few months then start again.

Posted on Mar 25, 2021

I like the smell from the jar and the aftertaste of Spearmint more than the original one. Use it for 3 years now. Will keep on the same. Have 3 pills a day as advised. Feel better - more energetic and less cold. Spirulina 😎

I love and use spirulina. This is a big dose - I take fewer tablets, which I like. It has a slight mint aroma (not marsh and fish, as with other products)