SK

Posted on Aug 1, 2022
Wonderful crunch and flavor

I have tried a few different brands of cacao nibs in iHerb and these stand out. The flavor is rich and I have yet to find any rock-hard nibs (I am almost done with the bag now). I typically eat these with greek yogurt, flax seeds, and honey. Another favorite of mine is sprinkled on top of overnight oats. These will get stale if they are left in liquid so I always make sure to put them on right as I am ready to eat.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

No hard stones. Fragrant. Works best in smoothies like chocolate chip smoothies when on a low speed blender. Some people enjoy adding them as toppings for oatmeals, but I dont. They’re bitter and no matter how sweet the oatmeal is, I can still taste the bitterness of the cacao nibs. They don’t melt when added into pancake batters too. So smoothies are my choice in using them.

Instead of sugar-free chocolate chips, I tried to substitute it with these cocoa nibs. These are not as sweet and so something was missing, but did provide a nice " chew" to my chocolate muffins that I wasn't expecting. This is the first time I had cocoa nibs so I did not know what to expect but I think these were fine.

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

Nibs description and image on packaging matched 100% ! The bourbon smell and taste is powerful and rich (drowns out alas the nutty taste note), and screams quality and acquired taste! Perhaps makes a healthy and ideal alcohol-free gift for whisky and red wine drinkers!? I bought this product because I love chocolate and wanted to try something new for 2022. Good value as just a pop of 1-2 nibs is all you need on the palate. No worries on the saturated fat dietary info, as the boozy aroma acts a natural deterrent to chocolate addicts!Will experiment to use in topping for possible desserts...

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

It is first perchase of this brand's cacaonibs, and it was really good. It is delicious and has a good quality. It is Non gmo and organic superfood, and natural ingridients, it is good for health

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

I love these as a baking ingredient! When I'm looking to decrease added sugars from regular chocolate chips, I mix these in. There's a bit of crunch that's added as well.

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

I was going to make this into cacao nibs latte but couldn’t really find any recipe. Just eating by itself and it’s so bitter.

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

I loved this product! For a while it was not available and now I'm happy that it comes back! will purchase again when the current cacao nib stock becomes low.

Posted on Jul 3, 2021

Great product when used to make chocolate bars. I have been using it to make different types of chocolate using my wet grinder from milk to dark chocolate. I tried to roast the nibs a bit darker to get the acidity level down a little. Please allow the chocolate bars to rest for a week after making to get the best taste out of your bar.

961b1809-e0f5-4e78-9378-046dbdf8b4c7
Posted on Feb 2, 2022

It has a good flavor and taste, so I eat it as a snack between work. There are three varieties of cocoa mixed in, so you may want to compare it with other products.