SK
4.5

4.5
Posted on Jan 12, 2023
Good

A unique product. The ingredients seem to be of good quality. It taste like a liquid fizzy gummy bear due to the collagen. Very nice. I feel it gives my skin an advantage in winter. The size is good for the price. I paid about 15 usd for this on sale. I feel it is worth that price.

Posted on Feb 3, 2023

My kids love the flavour so it is easy to get them to drink it without hiding in a smoothy. I think it’s a great product.

Great taste, size is okay, it is also great that it has electrolytes!

6a2b1a99-cd8f-495b-8704-c745e5863693
Posted on Jan 20, 2023

great taste, I use a bit less then mentioned, strong flavor

Posted on Jan 15, 2023

I can really taste the Collagen and don't enjoy it. The consistency is not smooth, a bit grainy. Not sure about the quality but I like the ingredients. Was really hoping this would become my after workout drink. Maybe it can be added to a smoothie to minimize the Collagen taste. Will not buy again.

Posted on Jan 13, 2023

taste great, and comes in a very good bottle, i use it as a pre workout drink 💪.

Posted on Jan 13, 2023

high quality collagen powder with organic ingredient, enhanced with essential electrolytes 👍🏼.

Posted on Jan 13, 2023

great quality collagen fortified with electrolytes, comes with a good bottle, i mixed it with fav smoothies or coffee.

Posted on Dec 28, 2022

nice taste. unique combination between electrolytes and enhanced collagen. definitely a must try

Posted on Dec 27, 2022

I got this electrolyte powder for a flavor rotation. It's also great that it has extra perks like collagen included.