SK
  • S

4.3
  • S
Posted on Jan 22, 2022

Great shampoo for hair detox to use once or twice a week, it relieves the scalp and soothes it, it's a great way to nurture your scalp in my view, when I use this shampoo I use a moisturizing homemade mask on my hair before (egggs, olive oil, peppermint essecial oil), then I wash my hair with this shampoo and while washing it, it tends foams more than usual, because this shampoo is not very foamy (which is a great sign), since the shampoo is detoxifying it leaves the hair dry so it's better to moisturize after and to use a hair mask before so that the washing process is easier, also it's nurturing, your hair may get tangled during the washing process that's why I recommend a moisturizing conditioner (do not use it on your scalp or your roots) when i first opened my package, the whole package smelled like this shampoo, the scent is very fresh, earthy and natural, it smeels like herbs, this is again proof of the good quality of the sampoo

ac4f8a80-b96d-4125-9ea9-1f4c280da52f
46461756-0758-4cbd-ba08-3a8119a3dcdb
e5125827-0f22-4341-a657-2633b8b26063
Posted on Oct 13, 2022

This product is great for itchy scalp due to shampoo’s allergies. I used it everyday and liked its scent. I trust the quality and quantity and size of natural materials used to make this product and its affordable price also. I’m pleased with the results on my itching scalp.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Cleanses well, stops itching if you have dandruff or itchy scalp. I haven’t used it with the conditioner but it’s ok. Quite voluminous. I have colored dry hair and this is fine for me although I alternate with more moisturizing shampoo or use intensive mask with this. For normal hair I guess it’s ok. Dry hair needs to moisturize more with this. Overall it’s very good and helps with scalp problem.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

This shampoo is amazing make my hair soooo soft it's so gentle on my coloured hair I love the smile of the citrus you feel it's combination of lime and lemon and some other citrus I like the smile soooo much. I put small amount on bottom of my hand and put it on my hair I have long hair almost mid of my back it's washing the hair in very nice clean way it's not making a big foam as this shampoo is free of sulphate and paraben ....I will keep using this shampoo making my hair soft like baby hair...if you like my comment give me a like 👍 thanks...

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

I love Neem! and had been using the Neem bar soap...sometimes on my hair...because the soap makes every feel very clean. But, my scalp is sensitive, so I decided to try the shampoo. It was a larger size than I expected. In the short time I've been using the shampoo, it has proven to be a huge improvement...and, with that clean Neem scent I love. I'd love to update this in a couple of weeks to be able to report on other attributes. So far...the quality is better than expected!

Posted on Dec 3, 2022

This is my 3rd bottle and I am loving it. I have dry scalp and this shampoo is gentle enough to use everyday. My hair and scalp stay healthy and the smell is natural and not too strong.

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

Awesome shampoo, clean hair, shiny as, hoping my sensitive scalp will disappear after a few more mths of using. Packaging is great easy to use bottle. I love the ingredients. Hair smells wonderful after shampooing. Would recommend to anyone.

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

I need a quality shampoo to help my kids fight lice, with a good scent, that's gentle on the hair and scalp for sensitive kids, and I've found my product!

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

TheraNeem shampoo keeps my hair from itching and it feels healthy. I have been using it for a year and have noticed less hair fall.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Another great product by Organix South! My husband and I were experiencing itchy scalp. From the very first use, we could feel the product calming the skin and reliving the itching.