SK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Apr 16, 2022

This product is AMAZING!! I was really skeptical at first but it did cut the healing time dramatically. I suffer from Herpes and the regular Acyclovir medications (tabs and ointment) did not help. This stuff helped and Herpes wad gone within 3 days. I am really satisfied and I will definitely continue to purchase this product.

THEIHERBFAN
Posted on Jan 16, 2022
1,226

Posted on Dec 29, 2021
1,253

Posted on Nov 17, 2022

If used on time when the cold sore symptoms start, it is very effective. I re-apply every 2 hours. Greta value though Small size— but lasts forever! Slight prickling when using but nothing alarming.

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

I always get a couple of these in advance because I know every year I will get a cold sore and having this on hand right away is super helpful.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Sep 14, 2022

cold sore disappeared overnight this is a great product I use it as soon as I sense a sore emerging on my lips and within hours voila its gone

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

This product is really good! I usually put it on my lips before bed, just in case a sore wants to break out during night time.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Pricey but works as advertised. Plus you don't really need a lot of product for it to work so this will last a while.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

This the best coldsore cream I have ever used and I get them a lot when I'm stressed. The only problem is that everyone will take yours and you will need to buy two so you have one to hide from everyone else

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

My skin is very sensitive . . .some food allergies also cause reaction. This ointment is always to the rescue . . . it works. No matter how your nerve endings are screaming, it soothes. A little goes a long way.