Page 1 - Reviews - Saborino, Morning Beauty Face Mask, Mixed Berry, 28 Sheets, (272 ml) - iHerb
SK

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

I love Saborino Morning sheet masks. They have a subtle but pleasant scent. They are so convenient and easy to use. I use one first thing in the morning to give my tired skin a boost. The mixed Berry is quite hydrating and that is good for me since my skin tends to be dry. The masks are a good quality and perfectly saturated. They don't dry out in the package. Gives my skin an immediate glow and reduces puffiness. The size fits my face perfectly. I am in my 40s and this is a great way to wake up my skin in the morning when I am especially busy with a young child. Keeps my skin supple and feels like I am giving myself a mini spa treatment. I think this product is great for all ages and skin types.

Mummyummy
Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Love this compact size Mixed Berry mask makes travelling easy, less waste as all the mask sheets are package well by pulling out from the top, this brand SABORINO has good review and I bought a few other ranges of Day & Night masks to try everyday (enough to last me few months for my frequency use). The mask stays well on the face with sufficient amount of moisturizing fluids, scent are pleasant throughout, does not cause any sensitive skin problem. Love them all, thank you iherb for the speedy delivery....

Crystal
Posted on Aug 11, 2021

It is very useful face mask in the morning, I use it in the night too though. I like this beautiful package and the lotion texture. It is not sticky but moisturize my face skin enough.

Posted on Aug 1, 2021

I absolutely love these masks. The scent isn’t overbearing and they’re super convenient to use. I feel as if they help add a fun step in my otherwise boring morning routine and add extra hydration to my skin. And they’re a great value!

Posted on Aug 29, 2021

These masks are very moisturizing. I keep them on my face for at least 10 mins. I am not sure how effective these will be if I keep them only for a minute.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I liked the form of the masks but I did not like the fact that it is a lit bit dry. Also some time it burns my face in the begining

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

Like this one so fast and smooth skin before makeup

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

Very good product, used in the morning time. Good for moisturizing and refreshing.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

Wakes up your skin by brightening it and preps it for make up

Posted on Sep 7, 2021

love this sheet masks. it has depuffing properties. for morning just the best