SK

Annyan
Posted on Jan 26, 2022
This is sooooo good

It's very delicious! Tastes just like a sponge cake. I put ricotta cheese and berries as topping and pancakes really became cake :D inside they are soft and springy, I really didn't expect it to be so delicious! From now on, this is my favourite pancake mix! One thing, the packaging recommendations were not suitable for me. I used half a bag of mix, two eggs, 4 spoons of milk and 1 spoonful of butter for 4 pancakes. This consistency seemed perfect to me and I was not mistaken! It turned out to be extraordinarily soft pancakes. Try it in such proportions if you didn't succeed first time. I wish you a great breakfast! 🥰

5e739955-7cdf-468b-b9ef-4a4d0d96e7c5
04af9a39-bd53-457e-980b-88e70e011724
AmURLn
Posted on Jul 8, 2022

Oh my god this has to be my favourite pancake mixes ever. It tastes just as amazing as regular pancakes that are filled with nasty ingredients. But the ingredients of this pancake mix is just amazing. All natural and good for you! I like to add more natural vanilla extract to the mix to make taste and smell even better. Super high quality and very easy to use especially for someone who is busy.

Posted on May 28, 2022

I'm not on a gluten-free diet, my partner is, and to make it easier when buying food I just have the same food as him. I must say this is much better than normal pancake mixes, the flavor is great and they don't feel heavy after eating. Love it so much and I'm so glad iHerb has it because finding gluten-free food in Japan is very difficult!

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I tried this not expecting too much from it but I was very pleasantly surprised! It makes high-quality pancakes and muffins that taste delicious! I haven't tried the waffles as I don't have a waffle maker. I have tried adding some protein powder, coconut and banana in them and all these ingredients were a great addition to the mix. There are only a few servings per package so my only wish is that it came in a bigger size.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

I love the taste. I put butter or maple syrup on my pancakes . The only thing I wish is the packages would be about two times as big as they are. I make at least 8 to 12 pancakes at a time. I use milk instead of water. It's easy to make even for teenagers.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

The quality and the taste is amazing the ingredients are very healthy very easy to use the size is not big can last u for a week the package is beautiful very beneficial and healthy amazing for diet

f7e518a9-82ba-4dbe-b9b8-9a1775e618b3
Posted on Jun 28, 2022

I like it, but the package seems to be a little bit small for the entire family, used it for one breakfast, which come a little bit pricey as a result. But I like it and it was very simple to make the waffles, just adding 2 ingredients and that's it...ready to go. This is for sure nice, especially for the quality you get.

Posted on May 21, 2022

Nice waffle and pancakes mix that happens to be gluten free. Works well when reconstituted as instructed. Tastes fine, for a gluten free product. A bit dense. Small-ish package. Good for a gluten free diet. Nice treat for pancakes or waffles, probably not something I’d buy frequently. Quality is good.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

Loved this mix! Making pancakes with it was so easy and the taste is just amazing. I think the price is also good for almond flour. I thought it doesn’t worth it and you can recreate the mix, but I wasn’t successful, and just reordered this product.