SK
4.8

4.8
Posted on Aug 26, 2022

My wife has neuropathy which is pain and tingling in her legs. Her natural doctor suggested 1200 mg per day of Solgar Alpha Lipoic Acid. This really works. If she stops it the tingling and pain come back. She had tried other brands but they cause throat burning when going down. Solgar is the best. No problems with their's since they are tablets and not capsules with powder in them which causes the burning. Iherb is one of the few companies that carry Solgar Alpha Lipoic Acid 600 mg tablets thank God.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Excellent product. I have been using this product for more than a year with other supplements. It helps me to reduce my slugger level. The package and the product is excellent. The quality is excellent and received in a very short time. The ingredient is excellent . I suggest this to other that have diabetic problem. I really like Solgar products and I will try other supplement from them.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I have been using Solgar Brand for so many years. I know they can be trusted since they have no nasty ingredients in their supplements. This is the first time I am taking the Alpha Lipoic Acid, so will still have to wait the effectiveness of the supplement. The tablet size is not hard to swallow at all. The quality of Solgar is worth the money you paid for!

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

I don’t know what’s the different but Anthony William suggested us to take it so we do… this is the brand he recommended from his web site too! Solgar js a reputation brand so we are honouring the trust to what they have produced for improving our health condition. Thank you

Posted on Oct 3, 2022
4,069

This supplement is perfect for me, this quality product had been helping my body to get energized. Highly commendable product for its excellency. Its a trusted brand!

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

I like the quality and price and the size of the tabs is perfect. I would appriciate bigger glasses like Ester C or L-Lysin.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

Great quality product with good ingredients, if you are looking for an alpha lipoic acid supplement. Pills are on the large side however. I do notice benefit from ALA although I have since switched to a different brand. Overall a highly recommended product.

Posted on May 8, 2022

Alpha Lipoic Acid is a known component in the body's battle with inflammation. Since taking two tablets once a day I have noticed a diminution in symptoms. The product is of high quality and the capsules are easy to swallow.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

I like Solgar products, use them for may years - reliable as no dairy, no wheat etc.,and comes in glass not in plastic. Use ALA for brain, liver, and heart health . Keeps me going Antioxidant - Brain - Liver - Heart