SK

2,954
Lucky Girl
Posted on Jan 13, 2022
Good

It was recommended by my endocrinologist along with vitamin D from the same brand. I don’t doubt it’s efficiency, my main complain is about the package and dosage. The bottle is massive and although there are 240 pills, it’s only a 2 months intake, as one dose equals 4 pills. They are also big and quite difficult to swallow, would be great if it could be reformulated to be more user friendly.

48ff6080-5e76-49b6-bc73-b4425276c1cb

Great supplement with calcium and vitamin D3. Calcium is a mineral that helps keep bones and teeth strong and healthy, and maintains the health of the musculoskeletal system and nervous system. Vitamin D3 helps the absorption of calcium, controls the functioning of the immune, cardiovascular, endocrine, hormonal, and nervous systems. I recommend!

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

I'm definitely repurchasing this bottle. What I like about it is 1 capsule is 250 mg of calcium, so depending how well I eat, I can choose wether to take 1,2,3, or 4 capsules a day to meet my calcium needs. The recommended serving amount is 4 capsules, but I find 2 capsules and a healthy diet is enough to meet my daily calcium needs.

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

“the reason why I like iHerb is because the website provide every single detail of the product available making it easy for me to understand how the product works. the steps for purchasing also very simple, just add any items that I love into the cart, choose payment method then walla! everything I need will be shipped out immediately”

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Mineral deficiency is a lack of the dietary minerals, the micronutrients that are needed for an organism's proper health. The cause may be a poor diet, impaired uptake of the minerals that are consumed, or a dysfunction in the organism's use of the mineral after it is absorbed. These deficiencies can result in many disorders including anemia and goitre. Examples of mineral deficiency include, zinc deficiency, iron deficiency, and magnesium deficiency. I feel good after having a try of this so that I won't have mineral deficiency.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

I’ve been using this product throughout my pregnancy and I can state that it’s just great. I didn’t feel any symptoms of lack of calcium notwithstanding my pregnancy. And I will definitely continue using it after deliver to restore my calcium. The only drawback for me is the size of tablets: they are quite big and sometimes not very comfortable to swallow.

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

This product has been effective in maintaining and promoting levels of calcium and vitamin D in my system, thereby assisting in and strengthening bone health. My nails and hair have been strengthening and in good condition. The tablets are not small, but I don't have any trouble swallowing them. I find the larger volume of tablets provided in this packaging to be good value.