SK
4.8

4.8
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Aug 22, 2022

My favorite L-Arginine tablets so far. They are large, but they have a coating that lets them slide right down. The dose is high enough so you only have to take one a day. Some other brands require you to take two or even three tabs a day. They are not going to lower your BP enough to get rid of your prescription, but they do seem to lower mine a bit. They also have other benefits which I won't mention, but it might be worth taking the time to do a little online research. You'll be amazed at how L-Arginine might be able to help you. I really like the fact that they come in a glass bottle with a metal lid. Less chance of contamination. I wish all tablets/pills came in glass bottles. The bottle can be repurposed when you've taken all the tablets. I will be purchasing this particular brand from now on. I'm very pleased.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Iherb never failed to delivery the best price and quality products to us. we have to purchasing from iherb for many years and always looking to replenish our stocks from them again. thank you for the fast delivery. cheers

815a33fa-d72c-4f77-92d4-f91566384633
Posted on Nov 5, 2022

It's an American product orginally, well presented in a glass bottle complete with cotton wool in the bottle neck. In the body, the amino acid arginine changes into nitric oxide (NO). Nitric oxide is a powerful neurotransmitter that helps blood vessels relax and also improves circulation. Seems to work for me. No more cold feet with L-Arginine!

Posted on Oct 11, 2022

This product is too good 👍 and seller is genuine and trustworthy 👌. delivery is too fast and packaging is well packed . rest assured it's worth 👌.

69c829d7-8f9e-4809-872c-d7b55ae12ffb
fc99c0d3-1da3-4a1c-9c1d-2c83133401cf
28804c02-c921-41e1-9ee9-9a04713ec346
Posted on Oct 3, 2022
4,069

This supplement is perfect for me, this quality product had been helping my body to get energized. Highly commendable product for its excellency. Its a trusted brand!

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

i took this L-Arginine to help with hair health as it is known to relax the blood vessels, improving the flow of the blood to the scalp and the base of hair follicles, which also stimulates hair growth and regeneration.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

L-Arginine supports Nitric Oxide development which helps to increase blood flow. It is also a precursor for creatine. It can be useful for helping post workout fatigue.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

I have been using this Solgar supplement for quite a while now, and I have excellent experiences with it. Whatever supplement I'm looking for, I insist on getting it from Solgar because I know I will be buying a product of the highest quality.

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

Great product, best on the market for those looking to enhance Nitric Oxide levels. No other product like this one, and trust me, I have tried a lot of Arginine products. Unfortunately the natural supplements industry it's not audited and there are so much garbage out there. That's why I take the time to write a review, in the same way I like to read from other people's experiences. I personally expend a lot of money on supplements and I want the money I pay worth the price for the quality I expect. If my review has helped in anyway please be sure to click "Helpful" "Like" so more people can see it. Thank you!