SK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Oct 28, 2022

This product is amazing. Best quality of bioten supplement . I have thin hair and my nails is very fragile , after 2 weeks of taking this product i saw the result my hair grow faster and my nails is healthy. Good packaging and big size, very good prize but best quality. I take it everyday, my skin is more glowing . Clean composition .Higly recommended. Your skin and health will benefit from this product.

c305ce50-9b45-4129-a80b-346d8834b53a
Posted on Dec 5, 2022

I orderes it for hair after a havy hair loss. Hope it will help them to grow faster. The price is great for a 120 size high potency tablets. I love this brand has great prices and gave me always a good exsperience for a fair price. nThe quality of the brand is very good.

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

Been taking this for years. Change brands & potency once every few months for it to continue working. Love this brand, been using it for years. Does its job.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Noticed an improvement in my nails, they are so much stronger and healthier. Also the tablets are a small size for easy swallowing. Package small too. Great quality and better than other brands . No taste

Posted on Sep 3, 2022
4,069

Thank you Source Naturals for having a tablet that contains essential vitamins that my body requires to maintain my healthy hair and skin. great quality brand.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

This brand has less fillers than the one I was using and that's why I chose it. It was also a good value for the price.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022
3,407

Delivery is prompt, the parcel is tracked. I recommend to buy all relatives and friends.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

Apparently this is good for hair growth and maintenance. I will continue to use it and see how it goes. Good price and no nasty fillers so I like that about this biotin product.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

You can see the hair quality change in a couple of months.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

It really help to stop hair fall and regain baby hair after a month intake