SK
4.7

4.7
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jun 8, 2022

NADH supplementation reduced my fatigue and hypoxia. The process of oxidative phosphorylation converts NADH into NAD+. Since I own an infra-red sauna I don't need to buy this supplement anymore as infra-red sauna activates heat shock proteins, which in turn increase levels of NAD+ and SIRT1. Overall, great fast absorbing and fast acting supplement. Highly recommended.

My DR told me to try this as a supplement and I do feel more energy (not wired) when I take it. Like the fact it's sublingual.

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

Good quality and seems to work well. I have ME/CFS and it helps with my cognitive function. Only knocking off one star because the taste is a little funny, but I appreciate there aren’t any additives or anything in the ingredients so that’s understandable.

Posted on May 8, 2021

This is best of it's kind, that we've found on the market. (The similar from Swanson is also excellent). They key is the sublingual lozenge formulation of the tablet, & the air-tight packaging until the moment of use of each tablet. I find 20mg to be a good dose for me, starting in the morning; & sometimes repeated in the afternoon if an especially busy or challenging day (perhaps @ 10 mg on lesser occasions: a remaining 1/2 tablet can be saved in a small, airtight bottle for a few days). NADH has, for me, about as much benefit as a 4-shot expresso, but smoother & far longer-lasting effect of improved concentration, mental stamina & interest/motivation. The extent to which someone may benefit from NADH supplementation seems to be related to age & genetic constitution. (Some folks make plenty in the cellular processes of burning glucose, so they would likely experience no effect from this product.) & since it is an essential "electric charge transporter" molecule in Photosynthesis, very fresh green plants (used as foods) are naturally loaded with it.

Posted on Feb 23, 2021

Although anecdotal, I do feel like this supplement does increase energy through the day and decrease midday fatigue. I felt a difference after a few days of taking. These need to be dissolved under the tongue. The taste is a bit salty similar to baking soda, but as the tablet is tiny it doesn’t take long for it to dissolve. I find these work better than the tablets which need to be swallowed.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

An essential supplement to support my disfunctioning nervous system and metabolism. The sublingual lozenge has a neutral taste and its potency seems better than products with the same ingredient. Definitely helps with cellular energy production.

Posted on Oct 25, 2022

good taste, easy to swallow. give a lot of energy. love it.

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

Great for energy metabolism, repairing DNA and cells, and other metabolic functions! It works great!

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Research has shown that NADH has low oral bioavailability and is not readily taken up by cells, so I feel it's a bit scammy that this product is even on the market. Unsurprisingly I didn't notice any benefit from it. In the future, I'd put my money towards a product with better efficacy.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

I think this product makes a difference in energy and clarity of thinking. I take 40 mg / day!!!