SK

4.8
Based on 1,185 Ratings
1,024
Posted on Sep 17, 2022

This is our go to product for absolutely everything! At the first sign of a cold, sore throat, sore eyes or ears we are onto it. It should be in everyone’s home. My kids even know if they feel like they are coming down with something they reach for this straight away. The size is great and lasts well as you only need a little with each dose as it is very high quality. Of the different brands I have used, this is most definitely my favourite!

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I take this to help my immune system. I spray it on my hands as it seems to help the eczema on my hands. If my dogs act sick I give them some and it seems to help them. One of my dogs developed a mild cough …….I gave him some and he never coughed again. I am 82 and still finding many uses for this product. I am happy with the quality of this product. There is no taste to this product at all.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

This is the one we always keep home! And we do refill for the 2 oz spray and 4 oz dropper bottles. We can use it for eveything. Oral and tropical ysing is available for this one. It helps a lot for immune! Since covid this is for first 10 list in our home. From kids to adult we all use it. Highly recommend. We trust this brand with its quallty and ingredients. And keep 3 sizes at home.

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

It’s an item I must have. I drink a spoon of it on an empty stomach when I feel I’m getting sick. I also use it for scars or wounds, mosquito bites, allergies etc. i also add it to my cat’s water. It does wonders by killing the bacteria and viruses.

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

I have been taking this product for two reasons. It helps with candida and I believe it helps when exposed to all sorts of illness. I use a scant tablespoon every day or so. I like the clean taste and have experienced no side effects, even when I upped the dosage during covid.

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

I've been using this product for years whenever I feel run down and realise my immune system's taken a hit. It never lets me down with fatigue recovery, along with making sure I rest of course. It even helped my dog recover from parvo when he was 11 mths old, which he wasn't expected to do! He's now 14 years old. :)

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

Super expensive but worth to have it for emergency use only if one cares about the cost. Highly efficient and have used it as first aid either external or internal. Everyone should have colloidal silver in their cabinets, when you will need it one day you will be thankful to have it

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

Always buy this quality ingredient minerals and colloidal silver supplement for my family members. I like buying the larger size. It gives them lots of energy and aids them when they feel a deficiency in their diet and sickly. Benefits their immune system and they love the convenient liquid packaged bottle. Just an over all fantastic supplement to take when poor health symptoms come on.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

The health benefit of this product surpasses expectations. Many brands exist but they don’t have the same quality, ingredients or certified facilities. This product is magical, after just 1 small dose the beginning symptoms of a cold or infection disappear. It’s hard to stay consistent with dosages when symptoms are non-existent. It taste like water with a slight metallic taste. The 16oz and 32 oz are the best sizes to purchase. A 16oz bottle lasted 1 yr and that’s with 2 people using it sparingly.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Colloidal silver is called a natural antibiotic and does not cause negative side effects, which is very important. Colloidal silver must be made from Deionized water and 99.999% Pure Silver. Action - support in case of: sinus infections, colds and flu, bronchitis and pneumonia. It also heals wounds and skin conditions. It's good to have this drug at home