SK

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I don't how I've been tolerating the sourness of alkalized cocoa for my whole life, this by far the best cacao powder I've ever tried tatses just like real chocolate when added to any recipe

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

I usually add cacao powder to my homemade plant-based milk, smoothie, vanilla ice-cream for the flavour as well as antioxidant benefit. I quite like the taste of this cacao powder, mild and not too strong. A little suggestion for Sunfood is to improve the zipper. It is not the first time that I found the zipper is not working!

Posted on Nov 3, 2021

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

High quality cacao. Very rich great taste - I use it for drinking. Mix with water, manuka honey, salt, coconut cream and even medicinal mushrooms for an antioxidant blast in the morning or after lunch. Reap the health benefits !

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

I've been buying Sunfood Cacao Powder for years. Loaded with Vitamin C and is a proven superfood. Perfect as an addition to a smoothie or addd a scoop in hot water and honey for a delicious hot chocolate.

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

bought this to diy homemake chocolate . It taste okay for me since I don't like commercial chocolate that contain lots of sugar in it.

AmURLn
Posted on Oct 29, 2021

I tend to run out quickly of cacao powder since I use it in a lot of my recipes. The quantity of this one seems good. It tastes amazing and Sunfood is a great brand! Love that it’s organic

Great quality product! First of all, cacao is a powerful antioxidant. In addition to being super versatile to use in cake recipes, cookies and shakes for breakfast. I'm in love with this brand. In addition to all the benefits of cacao, it gives me a lot of energy when taken in the morning. I love adding cacao to my detox shot, it's pure energy. I don't live without this product in my life. If you like to drink with milk, a tip to dissolve it better is with warm water, added directly to the milk the process takes longer. I definitely recommend it! If you think my comment helped click yes.

b0e1dc60-6a0f-4bbb-a62d-babc08ab9c98
a82ec413-f79b-49f2-a850-0cea75343915
1b2710a3-c339-4287-aa18-3a8e2a856f1b
8733f5e1-0ad4-49f5-a3bb-4e5ffd71299e
Posted on Oct 25, 2020

Definitely the best cacao powder, in my opnion. Super fresh! Great quality! One of the best brands on the market. It dissolves easily in cold or hot water, but in the milk it is necessary to shake well to dissolve. All pure cacao is like that. I like this brand and highly recommend it!

8b15b54e-9170-49db-9aa1-bfc5ca7b45a4
Posted on Dec 30, 2021

Very good product I love it for my health, I drink with milk every day.

3f38c6a4-d266-4b51-a834-bad847233bdd