SK

4.4
Based on 4,449 Ratings
2,954
Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I used this for my PUPP rashes during pregnancy and it worked for me immediately. Packaging is good sometimes comes in resealable plastic so it doesn’t get damaged at shipping. It’s gentle to use for sensitive skin like mine but I notice drying effect maybe because of healing. The scent is strong but tolerable, quality of soap and size is good but it doesn’t lasts so try cut into pieces or keep it dry after use.

a27aca9a-050c-4152-96de-dd9050f0ff41
d5efab25-a3b0-48f0-8c7e-ad4d71d378bc

This is my repeated purchase. This good quality pine tar soap is quite big in size. It does have a a strong smell that is quite similar to "burning" smell though in which not everyone will like the smell. Though I do not fancy the scent, I only used it for the body to benefit some eczema issues on my legs. It helps with the itch issues. This soap lasts quite a long time. Due to its big size on my small palm, I will cut it into smaller halves (use 1 half and keep the other half in the box for later use).

f633558b-fe14-4553-b5e6-8eed19607031
Posted on Nov 29, 2022

This good quality pine tar soap is quite big in size. It does have a a strong smell that is quite similar to "burning" smell though in which not everyone will like the smell. I Though I do not fancy the scent, I only used it for the body to benefit some eczema issues on my legs. It helps with the itch issues. This soap lasts quite a long time. Due to its big size on my small palm, I will cut it into smaller halves (use 1 half and keep the other half in the box for later use).

ad4a913a-d9b8-4320-9fb5-8846900ed2be
Posted on Oct 13, 2022

I enjoy the scent. I've purchased this bar a few times and probably will again. I like the bigger size as it lasts longer. The bar doesn't last as long as I'd like but the trick is to not get it wet. just use wet hands and then store it dry.

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

A family member hates the smell of pine tar but I really love it. It’s a very nostalgic scent and if you love wood fires or pine, you may love it. It doesn’t smell like fake scents or perfumes or stinky essential oils, it smells real. It also works well, lathers well, and lasts awhile. One of my favorite soaps besides the price, but worth it.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

First things first, the smell is VERY strong like others have said but I don't mind the scent. It's tar but it's ok because the benefits of using this is amazing! It is anti-fungal and anti-bacterial for your skin..any part of your skin, I use it on my face and body. I even tried it on my scalp but it is a bit too drying for the hair. This soap is definitely good to have on hand if you need to wash any part of your skin that needs disinfecting.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

I bought this soap hoping it would remind me of the smell of tall ships. I was NOT dissapointed! Pine Tar is also used on the ships and this stuff STINKS of it. I Love it! I've traded three bottles of crap (shampoo, conditioner, body wash) for this wonder soap! It's great on my scalp, it's great on my hair, it leaves my skin soft, has killed my dandruff (eventually) and is AMAZING on my beard! Manly, Gruff and Stinky... this is the perfect MAN soap! Forget Old Spice! This is what your Grandpa used to smell like!

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

It seems to work very well with the psoriasis I have on my fingers. The smell is very strong, the whole bathrooms smells like this soap haha, so it takes some time to get used to it, but I think it is effective and it is good for my hands. Would I use this soap otherwise- definitely not because of the superstrong smell but who has psoriasis understands and is willing to take quite a lot to get some relief.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Really have oily scalp and fine hair, dry and damaged hair. I used to rebond my hair a lot for many years, which severely damaged my hair. My scalp was extremely oily too, to the point that it would start to smell bad after just 36 hours of washing. My hair was also dropping so much that I started to see bald spots! This shampoo has fixed all my problems! My scalp is not as oily as it used to be, and I can now go up to 4 days between washes. My hair looks fuller and growing a lot faster too. This shampoo is also mild enough to be used daily on my fine and dry hair i love it

Posted on May 23, 2022

I really don't know how to rate this soap. smells awful. really really awful. like a pine ashtray(don't have other associations). my bathroom smells also awful now. BUT..... It works! and I really like the feeling after . I feel clean crisp skin. don't like it as a shampoo, great as face and body soap so if you have skin problems (face or body, or a sensitive- not dry though)- and do not care much about smell- might be a must have