SK
4.7

4.7
Posted on May 19, 2022

You can feel the benefit in such a short time. However, it only lasted for a good three hour for me. So I woke up, took another dose, do something before I dozed off again. I think it has a good quality. There’s no specific taste as it is encapsulated.

fe40fa37-c950-4bdd-a31b-3cf659cd1630
Posted on Oct 29, 2022

Works really well for me! I’ve tried a few different brands and this one is by far the best quality and not too expensive. No taste, size is good and when it comes to dosage I take one an hour before bed and one when I go to sleep for a longer lasting effect.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I take a capsule half an hour or so before bed. It doesn't knock you out but I feel I can go to sleep easily after I have it. I also do not wake up groggy in the morning as I have with other brands of melatonin. Thorne is a reputable brand recommended by my naturopath and I will continue to purchase this product.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Perfect Dosage, great sleep benifits, nice and small size easy to swallow, and great quality. Take this 4 Hours before bedtime, Cut Coffee 10 Hours before bed, Add this to your bedtime routine for maximum benefit! I've noticed if I have coffee late in the day and I'm stressed or don't do my routine the effect is less and its really a waste of the high quality ingredients. I pair this up with blue light blocking glasses, a wind down routine, meditation and an eye mask and I have really high quality sleep.

Posted on May 23, 2022

I used to take these as a child and felt like they didn't work. But as an adult who has had significant sleep issues my entire life, taking 1 of these helps me get to sleep better than any of the other meds I've been prescribed. Melatonin 5mg + routine + exercise has changed my life.

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

my mother always had trouble sleeping. She tried different medications from doctors and nothing. She stayed at night with her eyes to the window and slept for 2 hours in the morning. The first time she took melatonin ,she slept for a few hours and was in a better mood. since then she drinks every night and I see how she is getting better and she falls asleep much faster.

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

I started reading about melatonin and it's effect on free radicals and as I am getting past my peak melatonin production years I thought I would try some to see the effect. After using Now for a short interval, I switched to this brand. It is smoother, I can take up to 20mg (haven't taken more at one time) and not feel any effect upon waking. It's nice to have on hand when I feel I need to get a good sleep. Will buy again.

Posted on Oct 13, 2022

Works well and I like that it’s a capsule. Melatonin wears off too quickly for me so I like to open a capsule into an egg cup which I keep by my bed. When I wake up I dip my finger in the melatonin and use it that way. Can’t do this with tablets (non of the time-release ones seem to work).

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

This is the only melatonin I can order to the UK from iHerb right now, I am a larger female, 1 tablet did not do much, then I tried 2 tablets -so 10mg- before going to bed and that was a game changer! It knocked me out in 20 minutes and had one of the best sleep in my life, waking up fresh, clear-headed, ready for the day. Didn't even need coffee in the morning. I think I just needed a higher dose. Shame I can't order other melatonins, coz this is on the pricier side. It is probably coz of UK regulations. Melatonin does work to reset your body clock.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

This is a really high-quality melatonin supplement. This is probably beyond the dose you need for sleeping. I use this for a combination of sleep assistance and also as part of a protocol for mould toxicity. Melatonin is known for its ability to help you to sleep, but it is also a super powerful antioxidant. I like Thorne, not cheap supplements but you know you're getting top quality. In my mind it's worth paying a bit extra to get the best supplements.