SK
4.5

4.5
Posted on Nov 15, 2022

These are the best vitamins I’ve ever used and they were first recommended by my doctor.

Posted on Oct 8, 2016

TwinLab Daily One capsules are far and above the best one a day multi-vitamin and mineral product that I know of. The vitamins are high but not mega-dosed (sic); and they're generous with minerals, but again, are cautious in what they put into their pills. They also add small amounts of B co-factors choline and inositol to each capsule. One can take them with or without food, but with multi-vitamins in general it's best to take them with food. This supplement is difficult to find in stores, even the high end ones; much easier to find and far cheaper to buy on-line. I should add that no, I do not work for TwinLab and never have; nor have I ever received a coupon or discount from them. Their products are good, a bit higher priced than most, which can be offset somewhat buy purchasing in larger quantities on-line, thus avoiding shipping costs. My reason for posting is simple: to recommend an excellent product that works well for me and encourage others to do the same, to give this product a try.

Posted on Dec 23, 2018

Hi! I'm using these daily one caps by twinlab for years! I run out of it and I would really appreciate if I cam reorder it again! Thanks!^^

Posted on Sep 4, 2011

Highly recommended by my doctor I have used this for years. Happy now, that I found iHerb, who made this affordable, almost half the price.

Posted on Mar 17, 2010

Think this is one of the best multivitamin & mineral supplement on a market. Iherb offers affordable price and low shipping costs for EU. Thats a big plus!

Posted on Jan 6, 2021

Ok iron now

Posted on Dec 8, 2010

Have not used long enough to see if it works, but Twinlab is a very good brand and this price is very good.

Posted on Aug 19, 2009

I've been taking these multi's for several years but this is by far the best price I have found!

Posted on Oct 24, 2008

GREAT online experience, also Very fast to Japan I highly reccomend

Posted on May 21, 2008

Seems to be a good multi! I'm on my 2nd bottle. I like that it's a one per day capsule.