SK

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

This is an re-order. You can feel and see the pump. It is very obvious. You get a bit of enhanced focus and energy from the tyrosine and huperzine. I've bought several tubs now. I prefer non-stimulant workout drinks as you don't feel as worn out after taking them and disrupt my sleep as I train mostly in the evening. And, the sleep is very important for recovery. Good ingredients and benefits, going at a fair price.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

Very good preworkout that offers great water and blood pumps without nasty side effects of stimulants. Instead of stimulants they opted for nootropics which is a great move. This preworkout offers some clean energy and focus that will last long after your workout is done. That means you would also reap benefits of its cognitive boosting effects if you are going to work after the gym.

Posted on Sep 11, 2021

I've found few non-stim pre-workouts that actually deliver. This is definitely one that does and is my new go to. Great pumps w/o stim. No weird side effects like itchy skin like the pre workouts that use too much beta A.

Posted on May 25, 2022

The best pre workout I’ve tried. And Believe me I have tried a lot. Great ratio of ingredients and huge huge bump and focus

Posted on May 1, 2022

taste isn't the best but cant be expected when you have such a good dossage pre workout, definitely best value for money non stim on the market.

Consuming this pre-workout in morning. Strawberry easily mixes with vanilla whey protein, and have nice taste, like cheesecake. For this dosage of ingredients the results must be much higher, i think. Does not provide any energy (stimulant free). I cannot say that pump is good too, efficiency in general - not high. Just average, nothing more. Because of stimulant free, this pre can be used frequently.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

It’s amazing I love it very much I recommend it I use it every day before going to the gym

be8ef4c3-cb8a-409e-9c71-637cdca6ffe0
Posted on Jun 22, 2021

Ingredients are really top of the line, if you know your supplements. None of that pixie powder nonsense, straight up appropriate, effective dosages of individual ingredients, without stimulants or certain ingredients I dislike (i.e. beta alanine). Great if you are someone who works out in the night a few hours before sleep. However, I have to deduct 1 star due to the way it clumps. I can really see effort to make sure it doesnt clump (there are multiple bags of dessicant inside just to absorb moisture), however, that is not the only problem. It does not mix well with water, despite me adding more water than indicated. If you are fine with a powdery textured drink, then this is fine. Last but not least, flavour-wise, this one is very sweet. I tried drinking through the entire bottle of my shaker > 600ml/ 20oz, but still can be quite sweet. All in all, good product, with a few drawbacks to take note of.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Great quality product. Arrived fast and keeps delivering fantastic results day after day. No crushes and fast, consistant help with workout routine

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

the taste and quality are alright, I don't feel much energy from using it however ( I know it's non-stim but I wanted a bit of a boost ). workout feels the same with or without it. the powder doesn't mix well and you have to just jug the rest of the powder down. give it a try, it might work for you.