SK
4.5

4.5
Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Great oil blend! I use it before washing my hair - either for an hour or two or overnight - on full length but not scalp. It makes the hair thicker and less frizzy after the wash. Also I use it on dry clean hair, just scrunch a tiny drop into the ends. A little bit makes my hair real shiny. I’ve been using this for 3 months on and off and only used 1/10 of a bottle…this thing is gonna last me for a long time!

166cb393-67af-4513-b412-56e885084275
Posted on Feb 6, 2023

I’ve tried it once so far. I like the scent and the size is quite generous. Packaging came in a box that seemed damaged but the actual bottle inside was very well and tightly sealed! I applied to my scalp and massaged it and then spread to the rest of the hair and kept it overnight. After a shower the next morning they did feel a lot softer !

Posted on Dec 27, 2022

The scent of the tea tree oil is soothing, I love it. It is not grease, smooth oil blend, feels nice in the scalp. The package is not big, but the oil is not thick so not much needed to cover the area. I prefer to use less in the ends and more on the scalp itself with a nice massage (got the massager on iherb as well). The hair looks fuller and thicker after use (as after ony good oil). The composition is rich, I usually add some other oils as well. Would recommend. Just because it has some "acid" oils I try not to leave it for too long on the scalp, might damage the skin.

Posted on Nov 9, 2022

after using it for the first time, it already became an essential product added to my favorite hair care collection., I cant live without it, it's really a miracle what it does to my hair, I have wavy dry thick hair that I have hard time to make it calm down , this product really does magic on my hair, it soothes the waves, make it silky soft shiny easy to brush and style, effect stays on my hair a long the day

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I used this for the first time and LOVED it! It made my hair so smooth, shiny, moisturized and soft, and made my scalp very clean. The scent is a little empowering at first, but becomes bearable later. The quality and the size is very good too. Will definitely buy again.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jun 21, 2022

Great size and scent fit all ages, the package benefits for many use, the quality is amazing. fits the sensitive skin and can moisturize your skin gently.

98a83eba-dfcd-4c08-8956-44087247a4d3
Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Good good good Good good good Good good good Good good good good good good good good good good good love good good good good good good Good good good Good good good Good good good Good good good good good good good good good good good love good good good good good good

4e95a9ba-e5e4-4625-984e-386c8b761aee
Posted on Jan 20, 2023

Great oil for hair oiling I use it once a week and leave in for 30 mins since I have oily hair as it is before shampooing hair leaves my hair feeling nice

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

I put this stuff on and left it on for about seven hours. You have to wash your hair twice to keep it from being oily, but it did moisturize my scalp very much. And it smells really good.