SK

3,555
Posted on Jun 29, 2022
20,383
Great product!

This sorbent has several uses. I drink it in the morning, once a day, on an empty stomach, diluted in a glass of clean water. It is easy to drink and pleasant, which is very important. I also like the effect of using it, the stomach works better, the skin becomes clearer, and more vigor and energy appear.

2c227e8e-5acb-4b32-8ade-3bf6cd329a43
493898ab-f4e7-4e67-bd5f-580a012a1143
4669ebfa-da9e-4b17-92e9-a2a1f472ec00
c592e41a-12f8-4523-a781-ecddb08eda6a
6fe6ab42-494a-4b5c-a715-16afa6de34dc
Posted on Oct 17, 2022

This is my first time trying this product. I came across a YouTuber suggesting this product. The taste is plain, easy to swallow. The size is suitable for storage. I think it is of good quality. I will hope can benefit my body somehow. It just required take one tablespoon on a daily basis, dosage is ok.

2edb03f0-1dd5-4294-a6e0-134004fae365
Posted on Mar 1, 2022

I take it everyday in the morning after a cup of coffee for more than a year. It has a great result on me that my belly flattened. I gave birth in 2011, since than I found it’s really hard to loss fat in my belly no matter how hard I did on abdominal workouts. After 3 months of taking Bentonite, one tablespoon mix with water after a cup of coffee in every morning. I can see the great result on losing those belly fat that I struggled for 10 years!! 😞For your reference, I am not really a keto fans, but I try to minimise the intake of carbohydrates, no rice in meals, pizza or spaghetti twice a week. Fasting 16 hours from 9pm to 1pm next day. It really boosts the result if you are looking for losing weights or excessive fat on belly just like me. If you find this information helps, please give me a LIKE. I constantly reorder it for more than 6 bottles now. It becomes my daily routine and I will keep going for sure. 😄

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

This is so pure bentonite. I was out in some California hills where a lot of bentonite occurs naturally. I drink this to remove parasites, viruses, and food additives. It’s a very earthy taste since it’s clay, but it’s so healing and wonderful. It’s great for weight loss, too, as it binds to excess gunk in your intestinal tract. You can even use it as a face mask, too, if you have oily/scenic skin, or a full body mask to draw out the toxins!

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Bentonite premixed with water. Can be diluted with extra water to take internally. Too liquid to apply as a mask. It's cheaper to buy dry clay (food grade if you take it internally) and mix with water if you have 3 minutes of free time. Hope my review was helpful.

Posted on May 27, 2022

Aooears to be a good quality source for bentonite. Great bottle size and easy dosage. I was a little leary at first but it doesn't really have a taste. Just a very slight 'earthy' taste that's not at all bad. It's a good product with good benefits.

Posted on May 5, 2022

Helpful with keeping you regular and removing unwanted things from intestinal tract. Only complaint is that there don’t seem to be 30 servings per bottle because I’m almost running out after taking it twice a day for less than two weeks. Has no taste and great benefits for the body.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

This product really helped get my system back in check after a bout of yeast overgrowth in my intestinal tract years back. I did not want to go on Diflucan. Using this with some other remedies got me back in balance. It's something I use still from time to time. Also, I had my husband use it after having covid, as he was having some lasting effects with his digestion and liver, and it really helped him, as well.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

People have used bentonite clay to remove impurities on the skin, such as oils, and toxins from the body for thousands of years. I have not tried drinking this Bentonite. I make a paste and apply to my face to draw out the impurities. My face feels so smooth and clean after. Better than any mask.