SK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Always satisfied with the results, keep taking it as my daily routine and frequently since 6 months ago and the result is real ! I trust the brand, the composition boost my energy.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

I love it because it really does clean out my guts effectively. I highly recommend it!

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Complete detox. Expect to go to the bathroom 2/3 times a day. Positive effects Skin glowing, hair revitalized , new energy.

Posted on Mar 3, 2021

Half way through the course and felt lighter. Bowel movement was easy and not painful. Happen 2 to 4times a day. Great program and will continue using every few month gap.

Posted on May 5, 2021

First week was rough, but for me, necessary... Week 2 everything came back into balance. Week 3 & 4 felt great. Lost nearly 3kg! Stomach is flat again. Will make this an annual one I think...

Posted on Apr 7, 2021

The result after taking this cleansing product was surprising ... Haha! It really helps with the stool. The leaflet that comes with the package details on the dosage and that really helps.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

I have only been taking this for a couple of days but it does help greatly with bowl movements.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Very good product, working,advise

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

It is a good cleansing product.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

My husband is satisfied with this product